Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DITA 101
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 18, 2015
This book arrived in good order and new condition as advertized, as well as ahead of scheduled delivery date.

This book along with the other DITA related books I have are good tools and as well as a good reference when using DITA tools.
on January 24, 2010
This book offers a high level view of DITA and how DITA could best be used in the context of content management and a single-source environment. It readies the user to understand a more in depth course on DITA. I must admit that before reading this book, the point of DITA escaped me. Now I feel ready for the next step.
on October 9, 2013
DITA is a method of organizing information. This book lays it out in an accessible manner. I like self-training since formal courses don't always move at my pace, so I appreciate books like this.