5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic deal!
I worked in a home audio/video store for seven years. We were a small family owned business. We sold the normal stuff, plus very high-end audiophile equipment. They will hate me for posting this here. But, I don't care.

We were paid commissions and when we sold a system, we made more on the accessories than we made on the actual equipment. Typical gross...
Published on December 25, 2010 by Eric R. Hale

2.0 out of 5 stars I might cry - this is not copper wire
I didn't learn until after wiring my whole house that this is NOT copper wire. It is CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) wire.

Copper is quite expensive these days, so people are selling copper-plated aluminum wires to save money.

14 AWG CCA Wire is roughly equivalant (in resistance, measured in Ohms) to 16 AWG Copper wire, so you'll need to spend more money...
Published on October 31, 2012 by DMS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, February 18, 2014
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
Best price I could find for the quality and quantity. Worked perfect for my home theater. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 7, 2014
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
Good product for the price. Easy to strip and the stranded copper wire looks good. I would recommend this to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for in-wall installations, January 2, 2014
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
We recently had a house built and had the electricians install lengths of this cable for in-wall speakers that we put into the walls in the sunroom and living room. This cable has performed admirably in its designed capacity. The 14 gauge is recommended for lengthy runs (over 25') and minimizes signal loss over the length of the run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 22, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
Great quality, works great, not much to say, it's standard wire at a great price
I highly recommend it for anyone even the pros out there :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wire for speakers in wall, November 27, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
The perfect wire that is rated to be used for in wall speaker wiring. used this in my new build house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speaker wire, June 2, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
It pulls good throw the walls with the coating that raps around it, I believe it helps the sound of my speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat this. Seriously, May 14, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
Just finished wiring up a 5.1 system and used this wire for in-wall wiring. Phenomenal quality, hands down best deal for 14 gauge in-wall speaker wire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 22, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
This material was perfect for long rungs of speaker wire. I had little if any loss in power in my speaker runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, High quality cable, March 16, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
I find myself getting into a place of paralysis by analysis when I go to buy things lately. This was no exception. I searched and searched for what other reviewers would agree is a good in wall high quality cable. I had 4 runs down the wall, through the basement, and back up the wall and this product was easy to pull. The only very small problem I had was that the spool that it was on was broken when it arrived. Not a big deal. Probably a product of a drop here and there at UPS. The cable itself has many fine strands and according to my strippers, is maybe a tad thicker than 14 guage. I had to be careful when stripping it so I did not remove any of the fine strands of wire. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, March 9, 2013
This review is from: DIY 14/2 Awg 250-Feet In Wall Speaker Wire (Electronics)
I ran this cable through my attic, for a surround sound system. It has been in use over a year now and I am very happy with the results. The quality was good, and it has worked flawlessly.