5.0 out of 5 stars Better way to clean
This is a treasure trove of easy and cheap ways to get everything clean, without harming the enviroment. Some of these are cleaners my grandmother and aunts usedand swore by.glad for the refresher
Published 21 months ago by Sandpiper

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing to a diy naturally fan.....
I read the reviews but wanted to give this book a try because I love the website. However, the reviews were right. The book is more of a handbook, it's about the size of a brochure book and all the recipes are what I get in the newsletters and online. Why buy the book for $15 when you can get everything on the website for free?
The book does have some space in the...
Published 14 months ago by Allison J. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Better way to clean, April 28, 2013
Sandpiper (Carpinteria, Calif. USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, April 28, 2013
This review is from: DIY Natural Household Cleaners: How To Make Your Own Cleaners Naturally. (Paperback)
Very simple to read, understand and follow the easy recipes. I have already made (and used), the DIY Laundry detergent and love it. I have also used one of the recipes for a general cleaner with only 2 ingredients and great results. I'm sure I will continue to experiment with all of the recipes over the next several months, and hopefully, save a lot of money in the process. I am also hoping that by going "green" as much as I can, my family's allergies and other minor health issues will begin to resolve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas in this book!, April 17, 2013
I have found at least 6 cleaners I know I want to try. I already have most of the ingredients in my cupboards already. I made my first batch of laundry soap and it's great, so I am excited to try more cleaners!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!!!, July 19, 2013
Has saved me a lot of money and everything is very easy to make!!! I love that I can just walk past the laundry and cleaning aisles at the grocery store

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, May 9, 2013
Great book for those new to DIY . Some recipe's I did not like as much as others but some of them work bettter than any store bought product I have ever used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, June 22, 2013
Over the past two years, I have been on a quest to eliminate as many chemicals from my home as possible. This book has so many "recipes" that really work & save tons of money to boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, June 2, 2013
I am addicted to this book and their website. I wouldn't consider myself a "natural" person, but to learn how to make my own cleansers safely, easily, and save money, it was great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY to the Rescue!, September 19, 2013
This book includes helpful information on how to make your own natural cleaning products. The basic products used are readily available in local stores, inexpensive and much healthier than chemical-based cleaners.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing to a diy naturally fan....., November 19, 2013
Allison J. Williams (SPANISH FORT, AL, US) - See all my reviews
The book does have some space in the back to write your own recipes and notes but I can go to a store and buy a notebook for $1.00 for me to write notes in it.

I am very disappointed in this book and wish I could return it because it definitely is not what I thought it would be. Unless you just want the book and not look on the website, then this is for you. But if you are looking for actual recipes and want a good book, look elsewhere. Very, very, very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like very much your book Matt, July 30, 2014
I really like very much your book Matt. I finished reading it from cover to cover and I applied immediately your theories.
Your recipes are simple and the ingredients are easily affordable. I highly recommend your book as best reference for beginners in soap making if they are LOVERS OF NATURE.

I will start a small soap making factory when I go back to my homeland (Philippines) and make use of all available natural materials. i firmly believe that going back to nature is the perfect way of living a healthy life. God bless you Matt and your ever supportive wife.

Lito Quimio

NOTE: It is at AMAZON where I found your book Jeff. Whenever I am looking for anything that I need specially in soapmaking, AMAZON is always my priority site. I will start on my candlemaking very soon. Again I know that AMAZON is always capable of supplying my needs where i find almost anything. In AMAZON I buy more and pay less on any item.

Lito Quimio

DIY Natural Household Cleaners: How To Make Your Own Cleaners Naturally.
$17.00