5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Videos / Photos By Air
It performs as expected...still learning to use it in conjunction with my Phantom...I am a professional Photographer and I truly believe this set-up will add exciting videos / photos for my clients and even my own web site in the future...RW
Published 1 month ago by Richard D. Wise

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Ribbon Cable!!!
Published 27 days ago by Adam Welch

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Ribbon Cable!!!, August 2, 2014
This review is from: DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3 Axis High Performance Gimbal for GoPro Hero3/Hero3+ StandardVersion (Camera)
This gimbal performs amazingly well, with one giant caveat: DJI has replaced the GoPro Hero data bus with a crappy RIBBON CABLE!!! Production should stop immediately!!!! The flimsy cable MIGHT last a handful of flights, but DJI is obviously aware of the issue as they now generously include one additional replacement ribbon cable with the shipped unit. While the rumors fly on all the forums, all I know is this: I would've gladly paid a slightly higher amount on the front end to save myself from having to deal with this obvious band-aid on the back end.

Get it together DJI & GoPro! Whatever the issue is, your livelihood hangs in the balance! This market is clamoring for competitors, and this crappy offering has got us all begging for a new contender! Get serious about it and get it fixed! And please.... offer the rest of us a reasonable retrofit for this obvious misstep you've offered to the market!

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with one MAJOR design flaw, July 12, 2014
Excellent product with one MAJOR design flaw: no quick release for the GoPro. Anybody involved in video production realizes that cameras need to change mounts several times a day. Having to stop production to take out a 2mm hex wrench to take the two screws out (don't drop them in the grass!) to remove the camera is ridiculous. This enormous oversight is responsible for 3 instead of 5 stars. Fix that DJI and you have a perfect product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Videos / Photos By Air, July 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... axis gimbal but this Zenmuse is way different and super stable. If you not moving your multi, August 11, 2014
I also build my own 3 axis gimbal but this Zenmuse is way different and super stable. If you not moving your multi, the image is like picture. Always level even with hard banking unlike other gimbal. Super neat and clean wiring.

If you need holder for zenmuse while traveling, the is a shapeways part that you can use: http://shpws.me/vvzR. Veyr useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipped me the Phantom 2 Only - Wrong one, July 23, 2014
But I was shipped the Phantom 2 Version and I thought this should be the Standard version with the GCU. Trying to work this out now. I love Amazon Prime and was excited to receive this but sigh it was the wrong one. So should I shell out 679.99 for Phantom 2?

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing blows my mind, but unlike the Phantom ..., August 19, 2014
This thing blows my mind, but unlike the Phantom 2 itself, it is NOT durrable. Have some practice before you take it up in the air!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 10, 2014
Good gimbal. Fussy and had some problems until my drone crashed by itself

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped Working after 2 months???, July 12, 2014
Not sure why but the gimbal will no longer pan up & down. This happened in mid flight. (No crashes.) Upon power-up, the gimbal initializes and then points straight down, not responding to the radio/Tx lever. It does seem to be keeping level, just pointed straight down. I will update this review when I have answers. Zenmuse has been know for reliability issues. Terrific stability and functionality when working properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2014