5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for Lego Chima fans!
I got this for my son who was an emerging reader. He loved it so much that all hesitancies at reading went out the window! He's been busted reading by flashlight in bed, even under his desk at school! I may not be a fan of those especially, but I am of any book that teaches my kid to love reading!
Published 11 months ago by M Pittman

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of fun, a bit of a toy catalog
Kind of fun to read with my son, but I wished it were written as a more developed story. A lot of it was more of a product catalog aimed at selling to kids. EDIT: I had trouble viewing it on Kindle for Android, but it works with the latest app.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for Lego Chima fans!, December 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars doesn't have all the tribes, January 24, 2014
This review is from: DK Readers L2: LEGO® Legends of Chima: Tribes of Chima (Paperback)
it only has 5 tribes, the other ones like gorilla and another are not included in the book. My kid loves it anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for son, January 7, 2014
my son loves the ninjago series. i knew that the chima series would prob be similar. and they are. i read it to him as well as he reads it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is loving his new reading abilities, January 6, 2014
My first grader is loving the ability to read on his own and out loud to his family, especially his little sister. Challenging enough to have a skilled reader handy during the first read through, but fun enough my son learns quickly and easily making it possible for him to read on his own and boost his confidence for a new challenge! Awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old girl loves this!, January 3, 2014
My daughter isn't quite reading on her own yet, but she asks me read this to her all the time. She loves her Lego books and always wants to take them with her to school and daycare. And of course, she wants all of the Chima sets and minifigures. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy boy!, December 27, 2013
Happy nephew. He got it for his birthday and was very pleased with it. Said it was great and then read to me from it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of fun, a bit of a toy catalog, December 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys love it, September 16, 2013
I don't get it but my young boys have fallen for the latest Lego character story. Not much of a story more of an introduction to the Chima characters your kids will beg you to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, August 12, 2013
Kristy (Blandon, PA) - See all my reviews
My son loves Chima and this is a good basic book for understanding the characters. He likes this book a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well it is good for when you need to get to know the movie, July 14, 2014
block the first place for you and your baby I'm going out tonight but I'll let him go back and forth to work with you in town and country music hall is the only thing I want to get it from my house is that a yes you do it on Facebook is the only thing I want me there is no longer an option for the only thing I have no clue race in the world of year ago by an average person who is this your first day at work and the only thing is that a yes or no deal for you guys doing today and tomorrow is a great day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

DK Readers L2: LEGO® Legends of Chima: Tribes of Chima
DK Readers L2: LEGO® Legends of Chima: Tribes of Chima by Ruth Amos (Paperback - April 15, 2013)
$3.99