5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
arrived within a couple days and had plenty of time to be ready for school to start. the book was in great condition i had no problems at all.
Published 12 months ago by nate

1.0 out of 5 stars Access Code
I was supposed to receive an access code with this book, and it didn't come with one. Without this code, I can't get on to my online classes, and take quizzes and tests for points so it's making my grade drop. Since my book didn't come with one of these codes, I now have to spend just as much money as I did to get the book in the first place, to buy an access code.
Published 11 months ago by Katie

1.0 out of 5 stars Access Code, October 2, 2013
This review is from: DK Speaker (Spiral-bound)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, good conditions, more spec's before sale..., September 21, 2013
This review is from: DK Speaker (Spiral-bound)
The book was in excellent conditions. The only thing why I'm not giving a five star is that the seller didn't told me this was a professor edition. I mean, its just the same, but next time let the customer know this. Other than that, great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 8, 2013
This review is from: DK Speaker (Spiral-bound)
Helped me a lot. I was able to get a good grade in my public speaking class thanks to this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
This review is from: DK Speaker (Spiral-bound)
Great strategies for presentation skills.

DK Speaker
DK Speaker by Lisa A. Ford-Brown (Spiral-bound - June 28, 2012)
$73.40 $69.73