4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Very good product guaranteed
Published 6 months ago by stalin arrobo

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big
It is bigger than normal size. You need go down one size at least. Material is not so hard, design is OK.
Published 10 months ago by Wu Nan

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Very good product guaranteed

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, March 5, 2014
This review is from: DKNY Jeans Men's Soho Straight Leg Jean in Berkshire Blue (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Improper fit for atypical body, February 10, 2014
I realize that my body is not shaped normally -- I have muscular legs & hips with a lean upper body. This means that although my waist size is small, I need a roomy "seat" in the pants for them to feel comfortable (I would never fit in, nor would I wear, skinny jeans).

I have an old pair of DKNY's that fit great; these are definitely not them. I'll be returning them for some more pairs of Lee Men's Premium Select Relaxed Straight Leg Jeans (and those are cheaper, too).

3.0 out of 5 stars The look good but can't believe the size is accurate., October 22, 2013
They seem about 3-4" larger around the inseam than 31". They look good and are cut well, but would order again but in 29' or 30' (normally am 31" or 32" in other pants").