Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

4.2 out of 5 stars12,621
Color: Black|Change

on May 30, 2016
Excellent product.
on May 28, 2016
Horrible. Sound volume is so low [at highest capacity] Static heard from a vicinity of a few feet. Total waste of money. For the garbage...nothing more.
on May 28, 2016
I'm happy with it over all. Consider the price it's a good value for some decent sound
on May 28, 2016
Great product, easy to use. I highly recommend it.
on May 28, 2016
It's a simple, inexpensive Bluetooth speaker that does the job, that has equally inexpensive sound quality. It is what it is; if you are looking for easy portability, this may be for you. If you are looking for something that sounds good that you would enjoy listening to for longer periods of time, you may want to look elsewhere.
on May 27, 2016
After six weeks of use, the battery will not charge. Unit is completely dead. Very disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2016
Sound quality needs improvement and it sounds like the speaker is literally in a box. I love the fact that it has a slot for the mini sd card but the fact that it did not have water proof capabilities made it less attractive considering how much I will be around water this summer.
on May 26, 2016
The sound from this speaker is great and it holds it's battery for a long time. The issue i had is that I rarely use it so I don't need to recharge the batter often. I went to do it today (probably the 10th time) and it won't charge. I checked the wire by plugging my spare phone battery and another device and it worked fine. The speaker isn't expensive so I'm not too worried, but if you need something durable and built to last, go for a different brand. If you want something that you'll rarely use, this is a great option. I've had it for less than a year and it's broken, but I'd probably buy it again because of the price and because I don't use it often.
on May 25, 2016
It has a lot of bass maybe to much to scare me in the point that I'm about to destroy the speakers. But for 6 months it's still running fine I also equalized the bass a little for fidelity. But they are a bang for the buck.
on May 25, 2016
It's a great product and my friends liked it also.