5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bootilicious shapes, February 19, 2013
I have a very pear shaped figure and therefore have problems finding jeans that fit my butt while not gaping at the waistband. I hate the new skinny jeans that are so much stretch material that they don't even feel like jeans anymore but more like jeggings. The new jegging type jeans show every dimple and hug curves in an indecent way. The DL1961 Curvy jeans actually feel like jeans material while still having a good amount of stretch. The material is substantial enough to hide flaws. They fit like skinny jeans without being indecent. They have no gaping at the waistband. I can bend over without making a plumber-like scene, but they aren't so high waisted that they look grannie-like at all. The leg length is very long, but I can get them hemmed. They fit great and are very flattering to a curvy girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fitting jean, February 16, 2013
Busy One (San Fransisco) - See all my reviews
These jeans are great, very flattering and compliment inducing. Did not think I would like a curvy style but a saleswoman talked me into trying my first pair, now have 3 and wear them a lot. These jeans have a snug fit through the hip and thigh but a bit of ease through the lower leg, which somehow makes them look good on those of us over 21...but they get a 5 rating for the flattering, almost shaping effect on the derriere. Extra added bonus: very comfortable, although they look so good would wear them a lot even if they weren't!

4.0 out of 5 stars great jeans, February 21, 2014
DL's are one of my very favorite brands of jeans but they sometimes run inconsistent. This pair was not long enough for my very long legs and the fit was too curvy for me. The material is always soft and stretchy but these had to go back as they weren't for my 5'9 frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, November 22, 2013
Very flattering!!! DL1961 makes the best fit and they never stretch out. Favorite brand jeans and I own a ton of jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 8, 2013
This is a very dependable jean product. They never let me down. I will continue to order this product.
Love the dark color very slimming

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 15, 2013
jabrr (Moorpark, CA) - See all my reviews
The jeans fade a lot at first so wash them before wearing. But great fit and they stretch but hold the fit. They don't get all stretched out like some stretch jeans do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fabric, April 28, 2014
S.A. "bham" (Southeastern MI USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: DL1961 Women's Coco Curvy Straight Leg Jean in Twilight (Apparel)
I am in love with the 4 way stretch denim these jeans are made of. It is a dark, substantial denim that feels as comfy and soft as leggings. The cut is not quite as kind to my figure as I had hoped from the reviews. I bought these and the boot cut, and I am keeping these because the boot cut ones were way too low for me. The legs are so long, so all you 6' ladies out there are in luck! I am 5'4" and these will have to have more than 6" hemmed off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy stretch fit, July 28, 2013
Stephey23 (Singapore, Asia) - See all my reviews
I love the 4 way stretch in DL jeans. It's comfy and this cut is forgiving on curvy figures. ESP for me after 3 babies and am a pear shape with some thighs. The length is very long I'm 5'5" and these need hemming. Will order DL jeans again!

DL1961 Women's Coco Curvy Straight Leg Jean in Twilight