Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 14, 2013
This legging definitely makes your legs really nice and keeps its shape even after multiple wears. The only sort of Con is the sizing. I am a true 26 in most brands - Helmut Lang, Paige, Joe's. Size 27 was a little too big, not enough for me to return it but definitely big around the hips and, Size 26 was way too small, could barely button them. I wish they would fix the sizing. Other than that, if you fit in them, you will love them!
on March 6, 2013
This is my second pair of Emma Leggings, the shorter inseam is perfect for my petite frame. It's so nice not to have to spend a fortune having jeans hemmed. These are skinny, but not super tight with just the right amount of stretch. They are great because they don't fade or shrink in the dryer. DL 1961 is now the only jeans brand I shop for. They are always comfortable, fit perfectly and make my body look amazing. And if Amazon has them on sale, all the better! You can dress these up or down, I wear them to work quite a bit. My short legs look super long when I wear these with heels.
on November 29, 2012
I love these jeans they are so comfortable but just a heads up when ordering, I am typically a 24 and I had to go up to a 25, and I could probably even fit in a 26 if needed. I am 5 feet and 105 lbs, so hopefully that helps you when ordering. Otherwise, I love these they keep their fit, but are stretchy and comfortable like a jegging, but do not feel like jegging material at all!
on April 20, 2012
I came across this in Lightning Deals of the day and asked my wife if she ever heard of DL1961. She quickly grabbed my phone to see the deal. Two minutes later, it was ordered. It came quickly and she loves these jeans!
on September 8, 2012
Loved these leggings so much that I ordered them twice. The size was different to the 7FAM that I ordered (also ordered two pairs in a 29) in the Dl1961 I think I would need to go up to a 31. My friends are now enjoying these as a gift, because they were just too good to return so I passed them on! Still worth 5 stars and I will reorder in a larger size soon.
on January 7, 2013
in summary I do like these jeans but it was a pain to finally receive what I had ordered... the first pair the rivets fell off... the second pair was the wrong size... finally on the third attempt at getting me the jeans I had originally ordered everything went right. I liked the fit of the first pair of 27's I was sent but again the rivets fell off and I had to send them back to amazon and the final pair of 27's fit but they are a bit more snug... if that makes sense...
on January 16, 2013
I have two other pairs of DL1961 jeans in size 27, which, I LOVE....so naturally, i ordered a 27 in these...could get them on, but extremely tight thru the knee. I have thin legs, and never experienced this before. I exchanged for a 28 only to have the same problem. These run much, much smaller than the other DL's that I have...
on January 22, 2013
This is cut for a tall and boyish figure so given that I'm a petite and curvy (5' tall, 26" waist, 35" hips, 27" inseam), this totally didn't work.....

The good:
- Nice, quality denim. Very soft.

The bad:
- Cut is good for a more boyish figure. If you have curves, this is so NOT for you.....

I'm sticking with Joe's or Guess for skinny jeans. They have skinny jeans cut more for the curvy girl.
on August 25, 2012
These jeans fit like a glove and wear really well. They don't stretch out and they are very flattering. Highly recommend but they do run a tad bit small.
on September 1, 2013
I am hooked. I've now ordered 5 different colors. My ONLY gripe is that I'm usually a 26 in other jeans but the 26 was too tight. 27 fits perfect and I'm afraid they might be too loose after a few wears. The material is phenomenal, it's stretchy and thick and feels cool to the touch if that makes any sense. Does anyone know if these shrink in the dryer?