4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans
This is good jeans but not my fit. I prefer J Brand Maria high rise. I refunded it but should admit that the quality is very good.
Published 12 months ago by Valentyna

2.0 out of 5 stars No front pockets!!
These jeans have no front pockets. Just a stitch line for faux pockets on the front. And the faux pocket is not realistic looking because it's so flat.

Published 8 months ago by Kathy

2.0 out of 5 stars No front pockets!!, April 10, 2014
This review is from: DL1961 Women's Nina Hi-Rise Skinny Jean in Milan (Apparel)

Other then that - they are cute jeans in a nice safe high rise, maybe a bit too high. The rise of the jeans is higher then other "high rise" like rag and bone's "high rise" which are more mid-rise at 9" or so. This dl1961 is a true high rise at 11" in the front.

The leg fits like a slim-straight more then a skinny or legging and they are quite cute. 12" opening at the bottom.

They are also slightly cropped which was a nice surprise since I'm only 5'3" (although they are still jeans with no pockets.) The inseam is 29" exactly.

They fit true to the other dl1961 jeans I have. For example, I wear a size 30 in the angel ankle and the 30 in this style feels the same. They are stretchier then my other dl1961 and the material is a bit softer/ lighter. The color is a beautiful even deep blue, the finish and material looks great overall.

This would be a perfect go-to work jean for me if only they had pockets and weren't quite so high rise. So if you don't care about pockets and are looking for true high rise, this might be the perfect jean.

Rise: 11"
Leg opening: 12"
Inseam: 29"

Content: 63% modal, 37% polyester (this is from the tag and is not the same as the amazon desc of 55 cotton / 45 poly

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, December 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated but sexy high-rise jean, June 10, 2014
These jeans are amazing. I'm a huge fan of DL1961. I think they are a higher quality and smooth imperfections. In DLs I tend to be a size 27, and that size was perfect for me in this pair. For reference, I'm 5'7 and 125lbs. These are the perfect ankle jean (on me at least) that go great with a flowy, tucked in blouse. Great for summer!