Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 1, 2016
Love these jeans - so cute! Only a few dings (although I definitely kept them):
- The pants are more bootcut than skinny at the bottom
- DL's are my go to because I have a very tiny tush but I have a muffin top, that combination can be hard to clothe. Unfortunately, these stretch a little more than normal DL's

On the whole, I like the pants and will continue to buy DL's.
on May 29, 2014
I have almost all of their styles, at this point. I love that their denim doesn't stretch out of shape after a day of wear. This particular pair has quite a bit of stretch so if you're between sizes, go down. Perfect dark denim for day or night wear.
on October 31, 2013
I bought some jeans with the same style number in England, but they were out of stock here, so I sent for the ones in USA, thinking they would be exactly the same but just one size smaller. Sadly the fabric is lighter and stretchier than the ones I have. I also went for a smaller size than the UK ones, but they are still a bit big for me. I shall remember not to buy where I cannot try.
on March 3, 2014
They fit perfect and feel so comfy. Tried on at a small store locally wanted $75.00 more for same jeans. Great value and great quality.
on October 11, 2013
Love these jeans! I might even order another pair. I am 5' 9" and it is hard to find jeans long enough plus I like the higher rise more flattering for someone my age.
on March 22, 2015
I can't get enough of DL 1961 jeans. Just love them. Perfect fit everytime.