Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2012 1:56:07 AM PDT
Sho says:
How long can we wait before using the DLC code? I don't own a PS3 yet, and don't want the code to expire before I can use it.

When a PS3 breaks, is all of its DLC lost? I'm assuming the code only allows one use.

And what happens if my connection dies during the transfer of data? Again, I'm assuming the code is one use only.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:19:52 PM PST
Kagejmorgan says:
hey sho, my collectors is coming in tomorrow, i'll notify you how long the online code lasts before it expires once its here.

to answer your other questions: you will not lose your DLC permanently, you can re-download all of it in the Playstation networks "download history" section attached to your PSN account... HOWEVER, assuming the PS3 broke, you did not get a chance to 'inactivate' the downloads on that certain PS3 system and thus you have lost a re-download 'ticket'. every DLC has a certain amount of Systems it can be active on. I believe the max systems a single DLC can be active on at once is 7 systems. so if the PS3 broke without you de-activating it, and if you purchased a new system and re-downloaded it, your 'active ticket' for that DLC is now down to 6... it sucks, I know, I've lost DLC tickets due to a PS3 breaking and a friend's ps3 breaking aswell that had my DLC active on it too, so I lost 2 activate DLC tickets for that certain DLC... ... ... I hope I made that clear, it's a bit complicated to explain...

as for connection messing up during downloading, you can just re-try to download it through the PSN store/account download history again because the redeemed code is now permanently attached to your PSN account.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 1:24:11 PM PST
Kagejmorgan says:
Ok, The box just came in, there is NO expiration date on the voucher code.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2012 6:41:21 PM PST
Sho says:
Thank you, Kagejmorgan! Those were informative replies.
I think that I understand the 'tickets.' It's too bad that you can't deactivate one system from another. I guess it's to keep people from 'deactivating' downloads on lots of systems which could still be played offline. Not the best news, but considerably better than my worst-case-scenario guess! And hopefully, the lack of an expiration date means that the voucher code will stay good as long as the PSN exists.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set - Playstation 3
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (49)