Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 17, 2009
I have owned DLO cases for all of my previous iPods (4th gen classic and shuffle) and when I bought the Touch tried something else. I eventually wound up tossing it and buying this one for a number of reasons.

1. The way it holds the iPod was my greatest concern. The other case I had was attached to the armband with some pretty flimsy clip arrangement, and the holder itself became so stretched that I was always afraid the iPod would fall off the clip. The DLO case is a much better system: the device is solidly in the case, and the armband is not clipped on, but fed through two loops on the back. There's no way it's gonna fall off my arm or move around when I run with it.

2. The previous case I had interfered with the function of the volume buttons on the side and the standby button on the top. The DLO case has a better system that allows me to easily press the volume buttons and the top button.

3. The clip arrangement is solid. I read a review in which someone complained about the clip, but this thing is a tank, especially compared to the clip on the other case I had. I also like the way it locks onto the back of the sleeve.

4. The material the sleeve is constructed of is thicker and just generally feels more protective than the other one.

5. It's a lot easier to get the iPod out of the case than it was with the other one. So if I'd like to just carry it without a sleeve I could (although I generally leave it in).

In a nutshell, this case seems to be much better designed and implemented than the other cases out there. My only gripes are the following:

1. If you want to use just the clip, it can be mildly inconvenient to remove the strap (and therefore have to reattach it for the next run). But since it's easy to get the iPod out, it might just be easier to get another case for non-athletic use and leave the strap attached to the DLO. I haven't made a final decision on that yet, and in any case, the security of the case makes it worth that hassle.

2. You have to un-velcro the case to connect it to the computer. Actually, this takes all of 1/2 a second. Not a big deal.

3. Had they moved the position of the clip up about 1/2 inch, one could conceivably use the clip and leave the armband attached. It would still interfere, but could be tucked out of the way a little easier. Again, minor, and see my previous comments.

All in all, if you're looking for a dedicated armband for running with your iPod Touch, this is the best I've seen.
on March 11, 2009
Bought one of these little gems after looking around for a case that also included protection for the touchscreen on the iPod. This case is really nice, fits the iPod Touch 2G like a glove and the screen cover doesn't interfere with the touch at all. Really nice buy without having to purchase a separate screen protector. Well worth the money.
on July 15, 2013
overall, was satisfied with this case, bought refurbished, and item arrived in new condition
PROS:
Ipod slips in&out easily (with no other protector on, just the screen shield)
It's matte, so no glare problems
Good protection, will deal with moderate rain and drops if necessary
Easy to slip the ipod on and off the clip, yet secure since it locks, thus you can mount the ipod on the strap or your belt etc with the clip

CONS:
The velcro strap holding the Ipod in place tends to come undone during increased activity (esp. gym)
Controls are harder to achieve with the thick transparent layer
The brightness needs to be adjusted several steps higher than your preference, to counterbalance the mattening effect of the layer.

Lost the one i bought (was new after 3-4 months) and ordering another, overall a recommended item.
on August 16, 2013
I really like this arm case and it is worth the money.

It is stretchy for bigger arms

It allows you to touch the screen of the iPod

Isn't ugly and okay to take wherever you go besides jogging, working out or cleaning

It doesn't move once its secure

It doesn't scratch your arm or irritate the skin of your arm

I can charger it easily in the case

It has a clip I never use but I assume its for clipping in the inside of your pocket or purse

It protects the device which is a major deal for me

I can plug in my earbuds and they stay connected the whole time.

Over all its a very good product and its pretty well priced for what you get and I recommended it to a few friends and family who commented on it.
on September 24, 2013
You have to put the strap on the back when you first get it and or the clip for the belt.. Otherwise its good.. I would recommend this item for anyone that needs to have an ipod hands free.. its very useful when it comes to exercising and even just putting it in a place because you have no pockets.. Do not use a cased Ipod when using one of these for its harder to get it out of the sleeve when you have a case on the Ipod..
on August 19, 2011
I've had iPods for a long time, and for most of that time I've used DLO Action Jackets for a case. I prefer to wear my iPod on my arm, but don't want the armband to be a permanent part of the case. Cases with armbands built in tend to feel much more bulky to me. This case provides the perfect blend of ease of use and protection. I've never had damage to an iPod occur while using one. The material they use for the screen works perfectly with the touch screen and is crystal clear. The only thing I change is to cut off the button on the back for the belt clip, because I don't use that. I will go to great lengths to find a new DLO Action Jacket when I need a new one (they used to be carried at Best Buy, but don't seem to be available there any longer). I've only ever had to replace one that was starting to become thin around the corners; others were purchased to protect a new device. I have even been known to buy a DLO Action Jacket to give with an iPod when the iPod is a gift. Bravo, DLO, I just wish more people knew how wonderful these are!
on January 7, 2010
I bought this for my new iPod Touch 3G because I wanted a case with a belt clip. It was a struggle to get on. After a while, the iPod started acting strange, like it was overheating or a key was mashed down or something so I tried to get it off again. It was nearly impossible to remove and I thought I would have to cut it off. I found that the plastic had stuck to the screen (I don't have a screen protector yet) and I had to work it off little by little. Other reviewers don't seem to have this problem so maybe mine is just defective, but I certainly won't be using this case for my expensive iPod again.
on November 17, 2012
My only complaint is why didn't I find this product sooner. Ipod fits so perfectly. Straps around arm so comfortably. I've had this product for 4 months now and I run 10 to 15 miles a week. Just an idea of the amount of usage. Not cheap quality either. I throw the strap in the laundry every couple weeks. It's all good! SO CHEAP. Do I recommend? Absolutely.
on February 5, 2014
I have larger arms and it's difficult to find an ipod case that fits around them comfortably. This is it! It is big enough for my arms but can fit around smaller arms. It protects my ipod but I can still use the touch screen while it is in the case.

The clip that it comes with is great too- I can clip it on shirt or my waistband while I work out and it doesn't get in the way or fall off.

I have the iPod touch 2nd generation and it fits perfectly. It looked small when I opened it but it fits great. I highly recommend this!
on September 13, 2012
I use this armband daily. At the gym, doing yard work, riding my quad, riding my motorcycle, jogging, moving, house work, etc. It fits well and stays in place for the most part. I have been using it for almost a year now and it is still in excellent condition. What I love is I can control my iPod thru the clear plastic front on it. I can also control the volume on the side of it. It's easy to slip the touch in and out of it and its never slid out on accident. It does not work well in the rain or water. If you are riding outside and it rains its best to put it away. That is the only downside. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an ipod case.

See 1 answered question