5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect for my Sony Walkman NWZ-5615F
Published on December 31, 2011 by K. Quill

OK I LOVE IT IT'S CHEAP AND THE CHEAPEST ONE I FOUND HERE.

BUT THERE IS NO HOLE FOR MY HEADPHONES, I HAVE A SONY DIGITAL MEDIA PLAYER WALKMAN 4GB .

I'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN LIL HOLE/:
Published on June 8, 2012 by ela92

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect for my Sony Walkman NWZ-5615F, December 31, 2011
K. Quill (Monson, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DLO Philips Electronics DLA71037B/17 Action Jacket for Sony E-430 MP3 Player with Adjustable Armband and Belt Clip -Black (Electronics)
I previously had a plastic belt clip for my Sony Walkman NWZ-5615F, but when it broke, I had a lot of trouble finding another holder for it that had a belt clip. I like the clip so I can clip it onto my workout pants. I don't like the armband style, although this product did come with it. I'll keep the armband just in case, but I like the regular case. So glad I came across it.

3.0 out of 5 stars SONY DIGITAL MEDIA PLAYER WALKMAN 4GB/ NO HOLE FOR HEADPHONES):, June 8, 2012
ela92 (SOUTH CAROLINA) - See all my reviews
OK I LOVE IT IT'S CHEAP AND THE CHEAPEST ONE I FOUND HERE.

I'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN LIL HOLE/:

4.0 out of 5 stars works well with my Sony Walkman, April 2, 2012
It works well. It is not too snugg but it slides in/out when I want it to. Almost perfect except holding switch on the side is not exactly aligned to the mark on the case that it is difficult to use. Otherwise, it is very good. If I lose it by some reasons, I probably buy the same one again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, not so great functionally, June 5, 2012
The case fits incredibly snug and does an amazing job in protecting the mp3 player, BUT, it also makes it quite cumbersome to press the right buttons since the display in the front needs to be wiggled around to aline accurately with the actual buttons. I advise cutting a hole where the hold button is since the case makes it difficult to actually move the hold button.

1.0 out of 5 stars No hole for headphones??????, February 4, 2012
Theres no hole to plug in the headphones, what you have to take it out of the case to plug it in,useless!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars MP player jacket and arm band, November 9, 2011
This product is working for me quite well. The jacket is very snug--almost TOO snug--but manageable so that I can manipulate buttons through the jacket. I like both options: to use the elastic arm band or: use the clip, to be affixed to waist of pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, April 13, 2011
The case is a snug fit, which allows for accuracy when using the controls. Allows for easy charging.
I am quite pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my workout walkman, November 15, 2014
This thing, combined with my old Sony Walkman, is my go-to workout music player. The case is way better than I thought it would be - it covers the player completely , but somehow makes it still very easy to press all the buttons, and the arm-strap is simple but effective. Assuming Sony keeps making these or something similar - DLO should keep making simliar cases, because I will always buy them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, February 25, 2013
Jacket was a good buy.. Pricing was good. This is the ONLY casing I could find for this product. Wish there were more out there. fits a little snug but does the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loved it, February 7, 2013
my husband liked it he couldnt find something like this in a store he recommends it it fits thru his belt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›