Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on June 5, 2012
I have an 82" Mitsubishi Model WD-82740. It has both an internal emitter as well as a port in the back for an external emitter. I didn't buy an external emitter.

At first when I tried these glasses on the Directv 3D channels, I couldn't get them to stay synced while sitting on my couch front and center. If I stood up, they worked perfectly. If I was off to the left or right they worked perfectly. If I was behind my couch crouching down, they worked perfectly. What the?! Then if figured out that if i partially covered the receiver part of the glasses with my finger, i could get them to work while sitting on my couch but who wants to watch TV like that?

Next I started playing with 3d settings on the TV and all the while I just assumed that the "Internal Emitter" had to be ON because I don't have an external emitter. But these are DLP Link Glasses - I mean I "knew" that's what I bought but still thought the internal emitter had to be on for them to work. Actually you DO NOT want the internal emitter on as it apparently causes a conflict with the signal. After turning the internal emitter OFF and keeping the DLP on standard, they work flawlessly!

I have yet to try a 3D movie but will do that soon. The 3d can be a little taxing on the eyes after a bit but I'm getting more and more used to them.

What else...oh I (sometimes) wear glasses and can wear them underneath with no issue.

Great price for these great glasses. In fact I just ordered another set of them!

Hope this is helpful to someone out there! Cheers!
1111 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2012
I ordered these glasses to work with my Acer H5360 DLP 3D projector. I also own two pairs of the Optoma 101 glasses. Both work very well but 3DTV Corp glasses seem to hold the signal better than the Optoma's. I played Motorstorm 3D Rift on my PS3 last night for about an hour and the glasses didn't lose sync even once. They are much lighter than the Optomas as well so you can get through an hour without them pushing into your nose and causing discomfort. The Optoma glasses come with three interchangable nose pieces but it's really just semantics. They barely improve the comfort simply because there is just too much weight pushing on your nose. These are much more comfortable around the nose and look a little more slick. They also seem to let through a little more light than the Optoma glasses so the screen remains relatively bright; a big advantage over the Optoma glasses for anyone using a projector.
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2011
I am very pleased with these glasses. They are great for the price.
I've been through numerous different 3D glasses for viewing 3D content on my Mitsubishi 73835 DLP TV.
Each manufacturer's glasses have some issues, but these are by far the best I have found so far.
In fact, I ordered two more pairs, which arrived yesterday.
The primary advantages of these glasses are:
1. No rainbow effect - A visible rainbow effect was present in the Viewsonic and Optomo glasses. It was annoying, but those glases were otherwise satisfactory. I am very happy these glasses do not have this problem and are definitely my current preferred glasses for 3D DLP-Link viewing.
2. Comfort - These glasses are much more comfortable than any others I have tried.
3. Durability - Construction of these glasses appears to be superior to the ViewSonic and Optoma, which easily crack and break. These glasses fold for storage in a small drawstring bag, so they take up far less storage space. They are delicate, but the construction appears to be superior to other glasses I've used.
4. Battery - Standard 2032,readily available anywhere. The battery is extremely easy to replace. It is inserted into a little drawer near the temple, which simply slides out. The Optoma and ViewSonic need an eyeglass repair screwdriver and a surgeon's steady hands to replace the battery.
5. Good sync - I have not yet experienced any issues with flicker or sync. My seating is approximately 8 - 10 feet from the screen.
So far, the only minor complaint I have found with these glasses is a slight buzzing sound, which can be heard when the movie I'm watching is completely silent. I do not notice the buzz from the glasses most of the time, during normal audio level content with music, dialogue, etc.
on March 12, 2013
The glasses work great for 3d on the Benq w1070 projector,great price and fast shipping. Only ordered 2 pairs but will order 2 more.
on October 2, 2013
3DTV Corp DLP-LINK 3D Glasses 2 Pairs for ALL 3D Ready DLP Projectors and ALL Samsung and Mitsubishi DLP TV'sI got these for my birthday from my sons (4 pairs). I have an Benq w1080st projector and an Elite Screens 120" electric projector, and running the 3d blu ray on some Panasonic bluray player I bought at SamsClub.

The main thing to say is wow.

Originally I wanted the Name brand Benq Glasses but they are $80 each and I needed 4 pairs just for my family and 2 more just in case someone came over. After reading the reviews for these 3DTV Corp glasses I decided to give them a try so I told my son what to be me for my Bday. These were $56 for a set of 2.

First impression was that the the packaging was very nice and not cheap looking. They came with a very nice drawstring pouch and a cleaning cloth, very nice and good quality. Save the box they came in as it is tough and very easy to store your glasses in when not in use, just throw out all the cardboard packaging they come with. Also get on amazon and order some extra batteries, I bought a 50pack for $7 of the CR2032 batteries.

The glasses looked a little big to me but well built. Some previews claim claim that they are difficult to know if they are on or not. READ THE MANUAL people . There is only 1 single button push it and the glasses go black for half a second and ten clear and they are on. Hold the button down for 1 second and the lenses blink 3 times and they are off. What is so hard about that! or just leave them on they turn themselves off if no signal is received for 5 mins.

ok using them is a short explanation because they just worked, I went off by myself to test these things out without telling the rest of the family, because you know that when you first get a new gadget , it requires sometimes hours of fiddling and adjusting. Not these things. I started the Avatar 3d Bluray , set my Benq Projector to 3d mode . and turned on the glasses(push the only single button once) And I was floored just by the main menu on the bluray Disk. The selection buttons seems to pop off 3 feet off the screen and in the middle of my living room. Then I clicked PLAY. What happened next was the most amazing experience I had ever had , I mean I don't even remember enjoying 3d that much EVER. I also have not been to the movies in some time, but these glasses just floored me.

I could not help it Called my son in and gave him another pair of glasses and , yup he could not believe it. We were ooing and aaawwwing so much I had to go get my wife who at the time had a migraine going. I said to her I know you have a headache right now but you have to throw these things on at least for 1 minute. She did and about after 15 minutes I said enough , we have to wait on the rest of us to finish this movie from start to finish. I was so happy with the glasses that i was desperate for my older son to get home, as son as he did I asked him if he was ready to experience the ultimate in movie experiences. He is 21 years old so at that age not much gets them too excited and they try to keep they cool. He kept saying I can't believe this, I can't believe this.

I think Avatar is a great movie to start with, It was just so clear and full of effects that just seem to be in the middle of the living room, or bugs flying around that come from behind you and into the screen, not everything pops out at you. It was a total experience of effect from depth of field to pop outs to overhead and splashes, and clarity like never before.

My wife wears pres. glasses and had no issues wearing the 3d ones over hers. They are light and comfortable to wear, have not seen a whole movie yet though. My wife did say that she had to look away at some fast chase scenes thinking she might get sick, but she did have a migraine to start off with and it was just such a fast scene and full of action and these glasses totally emerge you in the chase, and i did have the dts receiver at high volume which added to the actions chaos the rest of us really enjoyed it.

I am the kind of person that am a victim of too much information and will research the hell out of anything I buy, I hold all my purchases to the highest standard and am willing to immediately return anything that fails to impress me or is not as advertised. I always spend more for better specs and reliability meaning I buy the best I can afford and never settle for anything less. with these glasses they are not the top brand and not even the nicest looking, but I will not return these , they exceeded all my expectations and everyone who has used them agrees.

I would buy more with confidence.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2013
I have a ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projector and these 3DTV Corp DLP-LINK 3D Glasses work great. I like that they have a replaceable battery, rechargeable are great until they go out and then you are usually have to or are better off replacing the whole thing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2011
The glasses I received from 3DTVCorp were model VA-DD1. They came in nice boxes with protective bag and microfiber cleaning cloth. I have a Mitsubishi Laservue L65-A90 DLP TV and I had the Mitsubishi 3D Starter kit. The glasses that came with the kit were IR based. Well it seems all Mitsubishi DLP TVs made before 2010 have DLP Link on and it can not be de-activated. So when I used the glasses in the 3D Start Kit I was getting a terrible overly saturated red image. It wasn't until a little research that I learned that the red I was seeing was an artifact of DLP Link. So I purchased some of these DLP Link glasses and the red is gone and the 3D image is exactly what I expected to see from my laser DLP TV. So anyone with a Mitsubishi DLP TV that is a 2009 model or older, or a Samsung DLP TV they can't DLP Link off on should get these glasses. They perform well and cost less then the other ones here on Amazon.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2013
These work well my new BenQ W1070 3D DLP-LINK projector. I have not tried any other 3D glasses yet to compare but these were highly recommend through and they work well. They are by far the best bang for the buck and least expensive glasses that work. I would buy more.
on May 1, 2013
I was reluctant to buy at such low price, but I've been super impressed! It seemed to me from other reviewers that the biggest complaint was that they would lose synchronization when looking away from the screen. I found this to be super rare. I had to look to the wall beside me for probably 5-10 seconds before the sync was lost, and even once I did lose sync, it quickly came back in sync within seconds of looking back at our screen.
As far as packaging goes, I give it a B+. The box the glasses were actually in (not shipping packaging, but retail) has a tab inside to help pull the glasses out of the box. Mine were busted so my only option was to pull from the glasses which made me nervous.
Other than the small retail packaging issue, AWESOME glasses!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2013
These are the fifth pair of glasses I've tried with my mitsubishi 73642. I got them today, after only ordering them yesterday afternoon! As soon as I took them out of the packaging and granted it was extremely bright in the living room I put in IMAX under the sea and boom I was touching fish. It was amazing. No reason to spend over a hundred bucks for a pair of glasses these are freaking amazing!!!!! No ghosting no rainbows no flickering just a beautiful vivid clear screen. I am ordering two more pair in the morning!!!!