Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 28, 2011 12:31:43 AM PDT
Jag wire says:
If you play these 3 games, start with the first one and then move to the 3rd one which is the prequel to the 1st game. The 2nd game is a separate story made by a different company and it has nothing to do with the 1st and third so just skip it, TRUST ME, it's horrible!

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 11:24:23 AM PDT
ah 2 wasn't so bad....the combat or gameplay was okayish....but definitely a bad game. overall dmc1 is the reason to get this.

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 3:24:56 AM PDT
eh honestly 2 wasnt the worst game i ever played it was stupid easy and incredible forgettable but in its own way 4 pissed me off alot more nero needs to die i play dmc to see dante kill demons not some whiny wimp thats scared of his own arm if they have to have two characters it should be like it was in 2 and 3 each playing the whole game with changes not dante getting less then half the levels
so ya lucia > nero
virgil > nero
to be far i do like 4 i just hate how dante is on the sidelines it would be like if they made megaman 11 and u played the whole game as roll or something it would be different and maybe fun but u would miss the character you were more familiar with and they may even make u pay extra to just be able to play as megaman like bass in 10

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 8:50:35 PM PST
Ghetto Ninja says:
2 had some difficult bosses, but it was nothing like DMC or DMC3. DMC2 is like cheap liquor it doesn't taste good but it gets the job done.

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 4:40:32 PM PST
Wade Sutton says:
The only one in the series I have played is the third...and I LOVED it. Can't wait to get this to play it again and finally play the first one.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 1:30:22 AM PST
B. Coram says:
2 was a horrible piece of crap. Even on DMD mode it was easy because you could just spam upgraded guns on everything. It should not even bear the DMC name.

That being said, final cut scene at least gives it the DMC name. But that's about it...

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 5:23:52 PM PST
even if i never played this series or even the MGS series (which has the same chronological stupidity), i would never do them in chronological order. i like to experience them in the actual order of release.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 9:07:14 AM PST
Cars&Guitars says:
DMC2 was OK, I just hate the idea of constantly disc-swapping every few levels. I remembered back in the day, when I tried to unlock the Diesel costumes (pic here: http://tinyurl.com/6usa5m7), the only way to unlock it is disc swap every freaking minute. It was a huge pain in the ass. Other than that, the game wasn't that bad. Lucia was annoying as hell, though.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 12:12:50 AM PST
Viktor Blood says:
I kind of wish the DMC Collection for PS3 would use the original difficulty levels of DMC 3 as opposed to the special edition version. The original DMC 3 was far more intense, and I think it was just more fun that way. Either way, this will be a good release.

Also, DMC 2 wasn't really a bad game, just extremely easy to beat. Just shoot everything and you win!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 28, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Devil May Cry Collection - Playstation 3
Devil May Cry Collection - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (214)