Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DMC Arm Chair Needlework Organizer-
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 17, 2013
This was a fabulous gift for my sister. She cross stitches while watching TV. It helps her keep her cross stitch supplies organized because she has six cats that like to run off with her stuff if she leaves it on the coffee table. Especially her thimbles.
on August 2, 2013
It holds all my supplies very close and convenient. especially the strap to hold the scissors. I would definitely recommend this to all crafters.
on May 29, 2013
A great way to keep all those little things handy and still not in the way or worse yet lost. No more hunting and unwelcome surprises! This will be a great affordable gift for several on my list this coming year!
on June 26, 2013
I purchased this organizer and like it very much. It is too large for my armchair, however, I use it anyway! Very nice and pockets are very good for supplies. Thank you so much!
on December 28, 2014
I use this for my nursing chair to keep essentials in. The scissor snap device is good for a pacifier and the pockets can hold a bottle of water, tissues, creme, chapstick and my phone and kindle. This was really helpful when nursing my son as an infant. Worth it!
on October 19, 2014
This is perfect for all kinds of organization. I bought it for vacation in a cabin. It slips and slides on leather but when I use it on a cloth chair its perfect! Not only use it for needlework but you can store small books, remotes or whatever.
on February 27, 2014
Instead of using the cushioned arm on my chair for my needles and pulling up a lap tray for my other necessary items, I can easily have my embroidery item in one compact, perfectly organized space! I recommend this to anyone would has two hands but needs three! LOL
on May 23, 2012
Love this products, it works great and hold everything I need. Nice to have a place to put my items instead of on the end table. Works great, would order another as a gift.
on April 10, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. Thanks for everything! I just need 6 more words
on April 5, 2015
I don't care for this product. It is just doesn't work for me. The pin pillow fabric does not allow cross stitch needles to go into it. The rest is just sort of useless to me. The idea seemed good, the reality just not useful for me.