Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
asked by Music Critic on March 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Music Critic answered on March 15, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
David Fortner answered on July 15, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/panasonic_lumix_dmc_tz20_review/product_images/
Ryan Carroll answered on March 11, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Excellent! Thank you. Although, after reading the review, this camera has moved down a notch in my rankings...
Music Critic answered on March 12, 2011

A
oh really? it sounded pretty overall positive to me.. what part of the review moved it down a notch for you?
Ryan Carroll answered on March 14, 2011

A
Here is one more review on the Panasonic from cnet:
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/panasonic-lumix-dmc-zs10/4505-6501_7-34505713.html?tag=mncol;lst

cameralabs.com has posted some test photos as well.. not their full review yet though.
Ryan Carroll answered on March 15, 2011

A
The cnet video review was especially great - it shows a lot its features really well. I hope some more in-depth reviews come out soon. And I still haven't seen any reviews on the other cameras I'm considering, so I guess I have a long way to go. Of course, none of them are available to purchase yet. The frustrating part is every day I come across situations where I could use a camera like that! Oh well....
Music Critic answered on March 16, 2011

A
Hi David. Can you explain why so many reviewers have said there are bad problems with visual "noise" at so many settings, and even worse in low light? I really want to buy this camera for every other reason, but worried about image quality. Your experience seems quite difference. I also read a pro review that said all the images were soft/not finely detailed because of the Venus processor's over-suppression of the images. What do you think?
Robert Epstein answered on August 17, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product