Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lumix POWER KIT DMW-BCG10 (Includes 2-1200mAh batteries and pocket Charger) for the Panasonic DMC-ZS1, DMC-TZ7S, DMC-TZ7T, DMC-ZS1K, DMC-ZS1S, DMC-ZS3, DMC-ZS8, DMC-ZS9, DMC-ZS10, DMC-ZS5, DMC-ZS6, DMC-ZS7 DMW BCG10E, DMW BCG10P. Also included is our High
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 9, 2010
I got these for the DMC-ZS7. As people had mentioned not all 3rd party batteries work, I e-mailed the company and checked. They said they worked and would be happy to take them back if they didn't. The batteries have worked great.... compared to the price for a Panasonic battery, this set is a bargain. The car charger is just a bonus. I didn't give it 5 stars for ease of use (although it charges REALLY fast) because the charger does take different size batteries and you do have to line these up...but it isn't a problem if you look at the charger. Anyway, very glad I bought these.
66 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2010
I bought these for a Lumix DMC-ZS3 with a bit of trepidation as to whether they'd work with the camera's firmware version 1.2, which "validates" batteries and rejects many non-OEM batteries. I'm pleased to say that the set I received worked just fine. A good price for a good product, and especially since as of February 2010 the OEM batteries are very hard to find and are quite expensive.
44 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2010
I just received the Power 2000 batteries for my Panasonic DMC ZS7 and they work great. I had already tried another 3rd party battery that didn't work so I was skeptical, even with the positive reviews. These work as advertised. OEM Panasonic batteries are rather hard to find and these are an easy alternative. The shipping was a bit slow. It took 8 days to get from Oregon to Idaho??
33 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2010
Panasonic has joined the bunch of sleazy operators who try to force you to buy only their batteries by keying them. Fortunately, these batteries worked in my camera even with the updated firmware. The pair of batteries are priced far lower than a Panasonic branded battery so throwing in the charger is just icing.

Though the batteries are listed as a higher capacity than the original, I have no way of testing their exact mAh capacity. However I ran several tests leaving the camera running in video-mode and found no substantial difference in run-time between the original battery and these replacements.

The batteries and original Panasonic charger have 4 terminals. I have not found a definitive diagram, but believe that the extra terminals are used to monitor battery temperature. The power-kit charger is larger than the Panasonic charger and lacks the two extra terminals so it may not be monitoring some conditions handled by the original charger. However it does correct a deficiency in the Panasonic charger. The light shows red when charging and green when charged so you always see a light when the charger is plugged into power and the battery is installed correctly. The Panasonic only shows green and off leaving some uncertainty. For now, I'm using all three batteries (original and replacements) in rotation and charging using the Panasonic charger. I'll keep the power kit charger as a backup.
on May 24, 2010
OK...when I purchased this item I was very skeptical that the batteries would work in my Panasonic ZS-3 with version 1.2 firmware since most third party batteries will not. Since the deal was so good I took a chance. Amazingly enough, they do work and they last as long as the stock battery. The batteries fit perfectly in the camera and the camera starts with no reported errors. The battery build quality is very good and my date code was 04-25-2010 so they are not old. The package says the cells are from either Japan or the US (eh...maybe...who knows). The batteries are marked Power2000, DMW-BCG10, 3.7V, 1200mAh (Li-Ion)

The charger appears to be of high quality and works well. I love the car charging feature!!! It was the one missing item to make the camera ultra useful.

Long story short...If you have a Panasonic ZS-3 and need additional batteries or another charger, this is the deal for you!

Regarding the seller Thememstore, they delivered very quickly and everything arrived in good condition.
on July 29, 2011
I purchased this for the new ZS10 even though it did not say for ZS10 and these batteries and charger are 100% compatable w/ original ZS10 battery, charger and camera. The Charger is a little bigger and seems to be made for different battery sizes but charges fine. Now I just carry extra batteries for day trips.
on August 25, 2012
Quick delivery which I needed for an upcoming trip with my new camera. The batteries worked well in my DMC-ZS20 and included a protective cover over the contacts. The wall charger kept them going during my trip. Didn't use the screen protectors as I find them a nuisance. The SD card to USB adapter is generic and OK. Did not use the 12V cord. Overall, very happy with this purchase.
on May 1, 2010
After having purchased a generic spare battery for my Lumix ZS-3 that didn't work due to the updated firmware in the camera, I was a bit hesitant to buy this package. But since other had comments that it worked with the new firmware, I took a chance. They were right: it does work with the new firmware.

Pros:
* The batteries have 33% more capacity than the original battery that shipped with the camera
* There are two batteries included
* The charger comes with a vehicle adapter (although I haven't tried it out yet).
* Unlike the Lumix charger that has a green light when the battery is charging, this charger has a red light when the battery is charging. This makes much more sense to me than a green light since to me, green should mean that the battery is fully charged and ready to use.

Cons:
* The charger can evidently accept different size batteries so you need to be sure you insert it correctly. I haven't had a problem with it, but I can see where some might.

Overall:
* Great value! Would definitely recommend it.
on May 6, 2010
i lost my original charger for my camera and i purchased this. i found others for around $80, so getting a battery, wall charger and car charger for around $30 this was a great buy, shipping is horrible it took forever to get. we paid for expedited shipping and received our product more than a week late. when i tracked the shipping information it said it was on its way from another town it stayed in that status for about 3 days i had to email the seller to get the status to change. the charger works however my battery doesnt stay charged as long as it did with my original charger. like i said it serves its purpose and the price is very nice. but dont pay for expedited shipping.
on July 14, 2012
This is a GREAT accessory kit for the Panasonic DMC-ZS20. The batteries are higher capacity then the supplied one and the charger works in the wall so you can have a battery charging while using the camera. Not much else I can say except you need and will be pleased with this charger & spare batteries.