Very inexpensive charger, and the plastic is a bit light, but it's sturdy enough for the purpose and it does exactly what it needs to do. Would recommend it to others.
Published 14 months ago by Audilover

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! CAUGHT ON FIRE!!
I owned this device for 1 month. Used it 3 times. On the third time charging my battery the device literally went up in flames!!! It ruined both the charger and my OEM battery. The company refunded my money for the charger but refused to replace my battery.

Published on August 6, 2011 by Jeremiahd01

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! CAUGHT ON FIRE!!, August 6, 2011
This review is from: DMW-BLB13 Replacement Battery Charger with Car Adapter for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 (Electronics)

I understand that when you're buying a product this cheap it may not work, but I still expect for it to be safe. If it wasn't for the fact that I was sitting at my desk when this thing caught fire it would have burned my whole office down.

DO NOT BUY!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars DEATHTRAP!!!, November 19, 2013
M. Random (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Avoid this at all cost. It blew up - complete with the telltale smell of melted electronics! Thankfully I was in the room otherwise there may have been a fire.

AVOID!

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!! FIRE HAZARD!!!!, August 26, 2013
This charger worked fine once or twice, then it tripped the GFCI I had it plugged into and the charger began to smoke. The whole room smelled of burnt electronics. Others have said this, but I thought I would tempt fate. BAD IDEA. Thank goodness I was home when this happened and was able to unplug it before it actually caught fire.

Let me reiterate: DO NOT BUY!!! FIRE HAZARD!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Appreciated the prompt service from the supplier!, May 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with my GF1, March 17, 2013
C. Russell (American Fork, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
This charger is exactly what I needed to replace my lost charger for my Panasonic Lumix GF1. Works perfectly to charge the stock battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, December 21, 2012
Never had issues. It has been easy to use and reliable. The car charger was a great bonus and worth the few dollars I spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 16, 2012
LindaCC (Rancho Mirage, CA) - See all my reviews
We recieved this item quickly. It works as described. Glad I purchased 2 so I could have one to travel with and leave one at home. I would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars its cheap and it WORKS., January 1, 2012
I have been using this charger for awhile now. Absolutely no problems. The original charger had a cord, which was cumbersome and bulky. This just plugs into a power bar or the wall. I never leave it plugged in for too long, i.e. not more than overnight, as ANY cheap charger is more likely to have problems if left plugged in for days, IF it would have any problem at all. Two thumbs up from me on this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does come in handy., May 4, 2011
Nice to have a car charger for the battery. Only complaint is that the pins that enter the battery seem a bit flimsy, care muct be taken when mounting the battery for charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described., March 25, 2011
Brad B (Denison, IA, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these to go with my GF1 and they work perfectly. Put the battery on them and the red light comes on. After they are done charging the light turns green. Putting the batteries in the camera they indicate that they are fully charged. I have one Panasonic battery and one 3rd party battery and they both charge okay.

I like the flip in, flip out outlet part.

I have not tried the car charger part.

Rate and Discover Movies