Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DNA 6001# Glide Gear DNA 5050 Vest And Arm Stabilization System Pro
|Price:||$689.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$210.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DNA 6001: DNA 5050 Stabilizer and DNA Vest and Arm
- 2 Arm Attachments(left and right side) Adjustable Height Chest Plate
- Adjustable Velcro Straps One Size Fits All
- No Assembly or Tools Required, Protective Carry Bag
- 2 Adjustable Tension Arm Springs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Reduces shaking a lot
- Decent quality
- Needs a little support for the back.
They have great customer service, and get back to you on the same day. I would do business with them again, and will definitely recommend them to people I know.
Here is a video I have shot with it after only playing with it for a day or so.
I hope this helps!!!
1. Very solid material. Does not feel cheap or unprofessional.
2. The vest is comfortable and easy to put on and adjust.
3. The steadycam is incredibly smooth once you get your camera perfectly balanced.
4. Gets great moving shots. I can run up and down stairs and the picture is for the most part completely unshaken.
5. The carrying bags that it comes with are awesome especially for paying damn near $700.
1. This isn't the manufacture or rigs fault but holy cow did this take forever to balance with my camera! It took me like 4 straight hours to balance my camera on it so I could get a decent shot. And It took a few more days to balence it perfectly!
2. The vest does come in handy for long video shoots but the arm is really bulky and can get in the way a lot. (Especially indoors)
3. The vest didn't really help make the video that much smoother. The steadycam by itself is incredibly smooth and I couldn't wait to put on the vest and see how much smoother the video would be. It didn't really do much. I will only use the vest for long video shoots that are outside.
4. The quick release plate has to be screwed to your camera everytime and the small screws are very easy to lose. I already lost 1 of them.
Overall its the best bundle that I've seen for the price. But unless you have a project that demands you to use the steadycam for hours on end I think you'll be fine without the vest and you'll save yourself a good $300 bucks. Great prouduct though. I would definitely recommend.
The product comes thoughtfully packaged in smart packaging that makes it easy to transport.
All in all, this is an EXCELLENT stabilizer for the money. Yes, it takes practice to learn how to use it properly...but if you're familiar with the operation of systems like this, I think you'll be very pleased at the high quality for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice fit. Very sturdy! I wish it could hold more weight, but that's what the newer model is for. I would recommend it for people with a light camera and not a lot of accessories.Published 6 months ago by Abe
The screws on the arm BENT after one use...if they were willing to send more replacement screws I might consider review but as of now, I only have ONE working screw to attach the... Read morePublished 8 months ago by ka
It takes some time to figure out how to set it up, and then it takes more time to learn to use the unit. Don't expect instant results. Read morePublished 12 months ago by J. Tucker