5.0 out of 5 stars Kwik Tek Dry Pak (5" x 8")
Snuggly fit my passport & iphone but I managed to cram them in there & they stayed dry while snorkeling!
Published on January 3, 2011 by JLN

I feel this product's advertising is misleading.
I bought this for my husband to wear at the local water park. for him to stash his phone and cards in.

Published on June 1, 2011 by Amanda W

3.0 out of 5 stars Package says "we do not recommend using them (the drypak) below the water's surface., June 1, 2011
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I feel this product's advertising is misleading.

While we have not used it, yet, i'm annoyed that the user's guide says, "Although DRY PAKs have proven to be waterproof at depth, we do not recommend using them below the water's surface. They are guaranteed for surface use only."

And they have a picture of a person scuba diving on the front of the package! We won't be scuba diving, but I thought this would be good for playing in the wave pool or sliding down water slides.

Update: Dec 2011 We used this at the water park. Water slides, wave pool, etc. Not one single leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kwik Tek Dry Pak (5" x 8"), January 3, 2011
JLN (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are near the water you need this, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I am a kayaker. I love being out for hours by myself. With this device I can take my phone for emergencies and a few dollars if I want to stop for lunch. If you are on the water, think about getting one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient & works, May 6, 2010
little car (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I took this on a Bahamian Cruise that I took w/my toddler son. I didn't take it underwater, but I did keep my smart phone in it the entire cruise.

This was convenient because it kept sand, suntan lotion, splashed water from my son in the pool/ocean, ice cream spills etc, off of my phone, but I could still use the touch screen through the pak. The slide screen, touch screen qwerty, etc worked without a problem.

It was also convenient on the shore excursions because it fit my phone & passports and worn across my body, I didn't have to worry about it being lost or far away from my person while enjoying activities with no jeopardy of the contents getting wet, sandy, etc.

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept everything dry, October 7, 2011
Mamacita (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I didnt use this with a GPS. I used this for money, phone and personal items. Went to Busch Gardens. Kept it clipped to my jeans belt loop with lanyard and clip (double protection for rides that turned you upside down). It kept everything secure and dry especially on those water rides.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Smartphone Case, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I use this as an alternative to ziplock bags when I take my Droid to the beach. Works great at keeping the water, sand and dirt away from my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the outdoors, August 22, 2010
MMK (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I love this case! I use it to store my iphone when I walk a golf course (where I also use it as a rangefinder, so it hangs from the bag) or on picnics. The phone is functional through the case which is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick pak, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
Received the Kwik Tek Dry pak intime for my Aruba vacation.
It was of great help on the beach as I hate to leave my valuables at the Palapa.
This item kept my phone and other valuables dry. Thinking of using this item as a gift for all my traveling friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Phones, gps, money/cards etc., May 22, 2014
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I used this in Xcaret Mexico where I could go in and out of the water and keep Camera Phone, money etc dry while snorkeling.
It worked great and the pictures I took with my Samsung S4 were excellent also. Easy to open and get money out ocassionaly.
Be careful not to get sand or water in seal and you are good to go. Hang it around your neck, strap it on a wrist or use the
caribeaner to attach to belt loop or something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best overall dry bags I've used., February 14, 2014
This review is from: Dry Pak White/Gray Smart Phone Case (Sports)
I love these dry bags. I have several in different sizes. I use them for hiking, ocean sports, and just carrying electronics around. This particular style is padded on the back so it offers a little extra protection. The seal is much more reliable than the zip-lock-style bags. I am able to talk and use the touch screen on my iPhone - added bonus.

DRY PAK DP-58 GPS/PDA Game Player Waterproof Case