5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Published on November 11, 2012 by Sunnyme

3.0 out of 5 stars Loses a bit of height with time
The pillow was great when I got it. Now, a few weeks later, it's a little lower than when it started. To be expected I guess, but I wanted the extra height. Otherwise, comfortable and useful.
Published on September 10, 2011 by flatfoot

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, November 11, 2012
This review is from: DRIVER'S ANGLE LIFT SEAT CUSHION WITH WASHABLE SEAT CUSHION COVER (Automotive)
Before buying this product, I read the reviews. It bothered me that one of the reviews told about the cover shedding on their clothing. I didn't see others that made that claim, so I took the chance and ordered the cushion. I am 4'11", and discovered if I am up higher, seeing things like lines on wet pavement were easier for me. When the cushion arrived, I rubbed it across a pair of black pants, discovered it would shed, so I slipped it into a pillowcase, folded the case over and pinned it on the back. It works great! Lifts me up and does not shed on my clothes! I would recommend this product highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loses a bit of height with time, September 10, 2011
flatfoot "flatfoot" (philadelphia, pa usa) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm short..., December 12, 2011
I'm just under 5 feet, so I used to put a pillow on the seat to see over the wheel. With this thing, I can see more comfortably- it's soft, tilts at just the right angle and- I love this- the outside is washable. Brilliant. Short people, rejoice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!, November 20, 2010
Cushion cover sheds fluff all over car seat and clothes! Won't use it unless I coved it. The cushion is poor quality!

1.0 out of 5 stars Driver cushion, August 1, 2012
When I first placed this cushion on my seat I really liked it as it did raise me higher so I could see better to drive. However, after a short time and sitting on it often the cushion sort of crushed down. I don't think this was worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Height, April 2, 2011
This cushion is great it stays in place, does not move when you get in and out of the car seat. Just the right height to give that extra boost to feel comfortable while driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars I started driving better in an instant!!, September 4, 2012
I was not able to see the curbs in parking lots etc. and was not confident enough. It was pretty uncomfortable to drive and felt like I was sunk inside the car. This cushion did wonders and now I am more confident.

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster seat for new car, June 6, 2011
My wife is only about 4'11" tall and the booster seat is just perfect for her. We are very happy with the purchase of this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 9, 2012
I recently purchased a used sedan and the driver's seat isn't adjustable for height. Being a short person I wanted to improve my driving visibility by sitting higher in the seat. I ordered the Driver's Angle Lift Seat Cushion from Amazon. It arrived very quickly and I put it into immediate use. For me it has proven comfortable and helpful in raising my driving position although the height gained isn't as great as I had hoped it would be. But overall I'm pleased with the product, its cost and the fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! I did not expect the cushion to help ..., July 21, 2014
Wow! I did not expect the cushion to help too much, but it raised me up enough to see over the dashboard more (I am 4' 10") and I can reach the peddles easier without moving the seat forward more, which was surprising. I can now see the lines when parking in parking spaces (before it was just a guessing game). I did not need a cushion in my previous car because the window panes went down lower. The windows in my new car are not as large height wise! The only downside to the cushion is that it has a very strong unpleasant odor, which I hope will subside now that it is out of the plastic bag that it came in.