- Size (LWH): 0.47 inches, 2.28 inches, 4.61 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE ADR 6300 3G Android Phone Black (Verizon Wireless)
- Slick, thin smartphone with 3.7-inch SLCD screen
- 8-megapixel camera with flash. 720p Video Recording.
- Android 2.2 OS with Google and multitasking
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor for outstanding performance
- Clear ESN , Ready To Activate, No Contract Required
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This was my first "smart" phone, and I am really impressed how long it's lasted. Honestly, it looks and works exactly as it did two years ago. Sure, the screen gets fingerprints like all smartphones, but this phone seems to have a natural resistance to scratches. I've had no need to buy any extra protective accessories. The rubberized backside I'm sure is a major reason why I rarely drop it. Also, it is one of the few smartphones these days that still fits comfortably in one's pocket (measures 2-1/4" x 4-5/8").
I've gotten to know this phone pretty well. I can easily unclip the back cover and take out the battery or access the microSD card. A few months ago I upgraded the card to an 8GB--it installed automatically without a hitch. When I'm not listening to mp3s, I often listen to the radio--whose reception is based on the size of the headphones you clip in.
As for the battery life, it takes some management and some common sense:
1) all cell phones boost their output power in response to a weak signal from the cell towers. If you're out of range, just go into airplane mode (by holding the off button for 2 seconds).
2) If you're indoors turn the screen brightness down. HTC has a built-in widget for this setting. Just add it to a home screen.
3) Use Wi-Fi instead of 3G internet. Many people don't know what a huge difference this makes. Using Wi-Fi uses a small fraction of the power that 3G uses. It is counter-intuitive, but connecting via Wi-Fi (where available) actually helps extend daily battery life.Read more ›
For someone looking for a way to make a cheap entry into Android smartphones, picking up one of these used would be a great idea.
Small (fits in pocket)
great battery life (still get 24 hours+, typical in the past for me was about 48 hours, mild usage)
great buy, haven't shelled out money on new phones every year or two.
Had low memory warning, it is irritating. Solution is to always move applications to the SD, all of them. You never know what one is going to create the error.
Hands down though this is absolutely the best phone I have ever owned. All my friends that have owned one say the same thing. It is a rock solid phone and should be put into the mobile phone hall of fame.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I order this phone because i need a phone badly my other one is all mess up wont turn on or nothing anymore but i just need a phone so i can text my girl and i hope Wifi is good in... Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Amazon Customer
The phone is great but without an operating manual included and the directions to find the manual leading to an expired page, many features are not going to be fully utilized.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I received my phone and couldn't activate it because it was reported STOLEN!!!! Beware!!!!!!Published 3 months ago by Melissa whiten