Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on May 11, 2012
The Nerf Universal DS case is nice but not exactly what I wanted. It is just a carrying case. I was looking for the case that DS snaps into, but overall a nice product if you are looking for something to carry the DS in.
on January 17, 2011
My oldest son got his own DSi for xmas. My youngest son got his hand me down DS. The DSi has cool nerf cases that are on it 24/7 . They are not made for regular DS however (or if they are I cant find them) so this was the best we could find 1...to get the same nerf look my other son has (3 yr old likes to be like his big brother) and 2 we wanted the same protection. However this is only really a CARY case. Wont offer any protection when ds is in use as it cant stay on the DS while you are playing with it. To awkward. So its good and is sturdy for what it does do. I would love to see a DS case though cant be that hard to come up with a universal one that really works for it can it?
on January 25, 2013
My son loves this cover- perfect for his DSi! Sturdy and colorful and virtually indestructible! Thank you Nerf! Now Play On!
on September 4, 2015
Nephew loved this one from Mom and Dad, too. Kept the more aggressive throwing about from damaging the DS player.
on May 10, 2013
Bought this for the kids to keep their DS XL in. fits perfectly and protects it from their rough handling.
on November 27, 2014