Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Kirby Super Star Ultra forum

DS games for a 4 year old boy?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2010 3:15:35 PM PST
Rae says:
Would anyone recommend the Kirby game for a 4 year old? He has a DS and I am finding it dificult to find games that hold his intrest. He has Ironman, but this game doesn't hold his intrest long because of the difficulty level. He likes and is good at Nintendogs. Also if any one has any suggestions for educational games, letters, numbers, colors, shapes, maybe even some simple addition or sight word games.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2010 1:28:45 PM PST
Starfy is excellent. My son just turned 4 and has been playing it now for a couple of months with little difficulty. Any of the super mario brother games are good, and I just gave him backyardagains (i had to order online) and he LOVES that one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2010 11:34:43 AM PST
Rae says:
Thanks so much!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Super Star Ultra by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars (137)