|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.8 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DS21C|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Life Time Warranty on all manufacture's defects.|
Dead On DS21C 21oz Milled Face 19-Inch Curved Hickory Handle Hammer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Head is made with S-7 tool steel
- The Dead On hammer handles also feature the finest grade hickory for years of trouble free use
- Magnetic nail set for plumb and line, sheeting or any other out of reach nail start
- The combination of an investment cast head with a high quality hickory handle will give you a balanced hammer
- Superior balance
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This hammer is well balanced and hits clean. The magnetic nail holder works well. I like the curved handel over the straight because it is more comfortable for me to hold. The 21 ounce head is perfect.
I carried Dead On tools thousands of miles to jobs in Central America, can't imagine being without them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been swinging this bad boy for eight months it has yet to fail me.
from formwork,demo to cladding it's a sweet hammer.
Only hammer I use, but not the greatest quality control, some are great like the one I got this time but the one before was off balance.Published 14 months ago by Ken Shafer
We purchased this and it came quickly and we're excited about it.
It's awesome. The best we could get!
We love it and are 100% satisfied.
i really liked this hammer....until i tryed to pull a stubborn nail. crack! the head separated from the handle. tryed fixing it with wedges and epoxy but it was toast. Read morePublished on November 7, 2002 by curt