Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
vote
The Sony RX100 is the best compact around for the time being (and you can now go for the RX100 II for which they added some nice and useful goodies) if not considering kind of compact cameras with fixed lenses with a fixed focal distance (no zoom) as the Nikon Coolpix A. But if the image quality of the RX100 is not enough for you, forget about compact cameras and try with a semi-compact with a bigger sensor, for example, something as the Sony NEX 7. If that does not still fulfill your expectations, you can always go for a full-frame or you could spend about 7.000 U$S and update to the Pentax 645D (which is a medium format camera). You can always check and compare camera sensor ratings done (benchmarked) by DxOMarks for different cameras, at this site http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Ratings
Jul 18, 2013 by Alejandro J Ceppi
votes
You can charge the battery in the camera with the included cable. You can buy a plug-in charger with one or two spare batteries (non-Sony) if you want backup batteries.
Feb 4, 2013 by James S.
votes
no the sony rx100 is a fixed lens camera
Feb 27, 2013 by Marie Panlener
votes
It comes with a small guide to help you set it up. Things like how to insert the battery, the SDHC card and how to charge it. The full user guide is available as a download from the web. There is also various settings menus that are available on the camera it self.
Dec 1, 2013 by TOBG
votes
I think mine was a Sony as shown in the picture. All items top quality, but the case is pretty useless. I changed to a Sony case and am very happy with the whole package and the camera is great!
Feb 28, 2013 by Marcus N.
votes
The battery charger (that I received) is in 2 parts. You must insert the smaller part (of the charger) into the larger part (the one with the cord) The battery should snap into this smaller part. Why they made it this way is unclear to me.
Jul 23, 2014 by Fellow Traveler
votes
Yes, I got everything pictured when I placed my order.
May 19, 2014 by Sarah
votes
There qas all this stuff in the picture. Because the pack becomes cheap, I believe it is worth just for the extra battery and the memory card!
Apr 19, 2014 by Caetano Andrade de Luna Pedrosa
votes
110 and 220 Apr 9, 2014
You charge the camera using a USB cable that will plug into your computer or a wall charger (with a USB connection). You'll have to check the specifications, but I'm confident it can be either 110 or 220 v for the wall unit. It's a wonderful camera.
Apr 9, 2014 by Daniel Hoefflin
votes
Sony provides a Limited Warranty (US) for 1 year from the original date of purchase of the product. If you need more information, log onto www.sony.com/support.
Jul 15, 2013 by Daniel Hoefflin
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers