Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 202 questions
votes
Mine is made in Japan
Jun 19, 2014 by Kimball Corson
votes
No.
Oct 17, 2013 by Nod Blinkin
votes
Hi Decha, Minimum focus distance for the Sony RX100 is rated at 5cm (2 inches). Hope this helps! Keep shooting ~ zkot
Oct 11, 2012 by Scott
votes
Menu-- custom 1-- set grid lines. You want the Rule of 3rds grade.
Oct 19, 2012 by Adam Brown
votes
The B stands for the color in the product; in this case Black
Nov 5, 2013 by Rajesh Pawnikar
vote
Short version.... bigger sensor on the rx100 (better picture quality) versus faster/wider lenses on the lx7 (better low light performance and a more versatile zoom). Both are great cameras, if budget is not a problem go with the rx100. If you go otherwise with the lx7 you will get better Low light performance and a more versatile lenses for your money. Never the less... both are awesome cameras.
Aug 19, 2013 by Francisco Antillon
vote
Yes it is without going thru a computer. I bought the Apple SD card adapter for the iPad, hooked it up to the iPad, took the SD card out of he camera, put it into the adapter and after a wait, depending on the photos in your SD card - the photos loaded into my iPad. It was great as I was able to view the photos that I took everyday that eveneing while I was on holiday.
Nov 3, 2013 by Jay Olson
vote
Came from and amazon review: ADVANCED guide for RX100 for use online with working search function: http://esupport.sony.com/docs/dvimag/DSCRX100_guide/en/contents/02/index.html DOWNLOADABLE PDF of Advanced Guide (but search function doesn't work on this small PDF) - available here: - http://www.datafilehost.com/download-a9ef796a.html
Aug 1, 2012 by R. Harrison
vote
My opinion will be controversial, but I'll offer it anyway :) I've come to believe it makes no sense to pay a premium price for a high resolution screen and then cover it with optically inferior plastic. This is like investing big bucks in a beautiful sofa and then covering it with a sheet to protect it from those who might actually sit on it. I used to slap screen protectors on everything. Now I don't use them with anything. Protectors may have been useful when screens weren't very sharp or durable. But screen and glass technology has advanced greatly, making screen protectors unnecessary and even undesirable on modern devices. Unnecessary , because the tempered glass used on most screens these days is highly scratch resistant. Undesirable, because even the best screen protector degrades the underlying image more than do the micro-scratches that inevitably accumulate on any glass surface that's actively used. Screen protectors degrade faster and more noticeably with use, and dust or air bubbles become more pronounced. Transparency diminishes as the material absorbs and reacts to skin oil. Yet few replace their degrading screen protectors. Most of us just put up with the deteriorating clarity until we buy a new device. My advice: Don't downgrade your high-res screen with a plastic overlay that offers scant protection over what the raw glass itself can provide. Just be reasonably careful with your device, and enjoy all the clarity and resolution you paid for. Keep a microfiber cloth handy to wipe off fingerprints. One caveat: tempered glass is very tough -- until you damage it. You may breathe a sigh of relief after inspecting your device following an accidental drop, thinking nothing was damaged. And you may be less careful in the future, thinking your device is tougher than you thought. This would be a mistake. The shock of that first drop may have caused microscopic fractures in the crystalline structure of the glass that will make it more vulnerable to breakage later. Think of them as invisible fault lines. That's why, if you've ever dropped your phone or camera on a hard surface, or significantly scratched the glass, you should be more careful with it afterward, not less. Whether you can see it or not, the glass will be more brittle and susceptible to shattering on a subsequent, milder drop.
Oct 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer
vote
No, there isn't. You can buy a separate ac battery charger, but this camera charges while the battery is inside the camera, via a micro USB cable, which comes with the camera.
May 6, 2013 by M. Gottlieb
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers