Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on October 9, 2012
This book is just what I need! It's what I have been searching for a long, long time. The DSM is finally making some sense to me. This text addresses diversity of human nature in all its forms in such an essential matter of fact manner. This will go a long way to break through alot of prejudices which novices in clinical work like me have had; because of ignorance...and unavailable sensitive literature. Thank you Dr Dziegieleweski!!!!!!
on August 10, 2013
Really helpful in explaining the larger manual. I hope the author(s) revise and update according to the DSM-5, as some items have been adapted or eliminated.
on December 24, 2013
This is Foundations, Psychopathology, and some of Clinical Practice all in one book. Excellent investment. Glad I bought it. Great find.
on May 10, 2013
this is a helpful tool for matching symtoms with diagnosis However, it would have been helpful to have a list of ICM or diagnosis codes
on December 25, 2012
I really like the organization of this book. Full of information and easy to understand. Examples and stats were helpful too.
on August 5, 2013
Great Study guide. Dr. D knows her stuff. And if you get a chance to catch one of her seminars, it is highly recommended.
on July 3, 2013
I love this book. It is very informative and the letters are big enough to read. I plan to keep this book in my library.
on October 10, 2013
it's a helpful book for a beginner to try and understand the dsm-iv. it is well laid out and easy to comprehend.
on July 8, 2012
The product was handled and package fast, just what was requested and needed for those day things come slowly, but must come.
on September 14, 2011
I am thrilled with the quality of the book. It is like buying brand new. It could not have been better and the delivery was faster than I had expected. Thanks again.