Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on February 27, 2014
Bought this for my NX300. I wanted to have an inexpensive, yet reliable enough spare battery solution for my new Samsung NX300. The NX300 doesn't come with an external battery charger. The battery is charged within the camera when plugged into a micro USB and power adapter. This is fine and dandy, and works wonderfully if you need to charge your camera with a portable battery bank (the kind used to charge cell phones), but I wanted spares plus a charger. This fits the bill. It charges my OEM battery and both these aftermarket batteries work well. Not sure if they last as long as the original Sammy battery, but they last a good while. I shot videos and many photos before having to swap out the battery pack. These are good to go!
on June 13, 2014
These batteries are as good as my genuine Samsung batteries. They last about for the same number of shots and recharges about as quick.

However, the charger is not as accurate as the Samsung charger. It doesn't recharge the batteries to the brim. I was able to prove this by charging the battery with this generic charger then once "Charged" green light glows, I then place the battery to the Samsung charger and it would still take some more charge before the green light glows on Samsung charger glows. I tried it in reverse way and didn't work the same.

So, still perfect for the price versus performance ratio. Only 4 stars to give credit to the Samsung charger that is perfectly made.
on February 23, 2016
It did not fit in my Samsung NX500. Well, it kind of fit, but it actually got stuck in the battery compartment. I had to pry it out and scratch the plastic on the inside of my camera. Do yourself a favor and just get an OEM battery if you're using an NX500. I can't comment on other cameras as I didn't try it with any.
on December 2, 2014
It is great to have a standalone charger since my NX300 camera didn't come with one. Charging is pretty fast and the light changes color so it's easy to see when the battery is ready.

However, the two included batteries do have noticeably shorter lives than the Samsung BP1130 ones. I wouldn't bring only them in an important situation, but they are probably still good enough for the cost.
on July 7, 2014
Work great for our NX300. They charge quickly, and indicate when they are full on the charger. These don't seem to last quit as long as the OEM battery, but with getting two and a charger for less than the price of one OEM, it's a good trade off.
on January 15, 2016
Doesn't fit the nx500, if you put this battery in your nx500 you'll have a pain getting it out, the fit is too tight for the spring in the camera to release it. The only way I was able to remove this battery from my nx500 was taping the bottom of the battery with clear gorilla packing tape to pull it out.
on May 13, 2014
Extra batteries for my NX2000 on a long distance trip. It was great using the wall charger for these and my original Samsung battery. Charge seems to last a similar amount of time (I didn' t measure pictures because this camera's screen being on would alter the results anyway). With these, we were never without a charged battery on our trip.
on July 8, 2014
Great extra battery life for the price. I bought this for my Samsung NX300. I am not a professional photographer so I don't need anything that would last all day. The life of the battery of the NX300 lasts for a good amount of time but I noticed that it would die towards the end of any event I was at. So I really needed something I could use for just a couple hours longer. I would use the stock battery first and then use the backup batteries next. So far I have not needed the 2nd back up battery. It does not last as long as the stock battery but it is perfect for the last couple of hours that I need it. The plug in charger is awesome and I use that mainly to charge all 3 batteries now. It's nice to be able to charge the 1st spent battery while using the 2nd and 3rd backup, so basically I would never run out of battery life if I did need it all day.
I was provided this charger and battery kit by DSTE for review. Upon opening, I was surprised at the small and compact design. This easily fits in your camera bag without taking up any valuable space. It features a built in plug that pivots and will plug into any standard wall socket.
For travel, the charger comes with a DC plug for car charging, a nice capability when in the field and need to charge while on the go. As shown in the pictures, the batteries are match up to an OEM Samsung battery pretty well. The two batteries were very close in both weight and size and performance was good as well. The DSTE battery performed well and was a close competitor to the Samsung OEM battery in terms of life and charge time. After placing a DSTE bater on the charger provided, it took 58 minutes to achieve a full charge.
The included kit comes with two batteries and will provide the capability to take thousands of shots when needed without interruption. The ability to charge one battery while using the other to shoot subjects is invaluable in times of high demand or work flow.
Pros:
• Light weight, compact and easy to stow on the go
• Performs on par or very close to OEM in overall performance.
• The money saved over OEM for price vs performance is a win-win
• Provides quick recharge including the ability to charge in the filed from a cigarette lighter.
Cons:
While performance is close to OEM, it may lag a little behind in total capable shots vs OEM. These results can vary however and for the extremely affordable price, many don’t consider it a negative.
In conclusion,
I would recommend this product to anyone who has an NX300 and is looking for a reliable, affordable, and easily carried back up for power when needed on the go. I always look for any reason an item should lose a star, but this product does its job well. For the price, it’s hard to place negative strikes against this set up. For little money, it multiplies your shooting capability times 3x, that’s huge when you think about what its allowing you to do while on the move. This kit allows the user to shoot continuously without interruption while at home or in the field, which can prove invaluable. Why the manufacturer doesn’t include such hardware from the beginning is beyond me. Until they do however, DSTE has an affordable and reliable solution to help you get the job done.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 23, 2015
These extra batteries and charger for my Samsung NX500 work perfectly and were a real bargain. The camera did not come with an external charger you had to charge the battery in the camera with a USB cable and wall wart. With this package you can have an extra battery charging while using the camera.