4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, slightly different then OEM stylus
I like the larger XL pen-style stylus and wanted one for my 3DS, and also to have some extras for when they inevitably get lost. The styli in this set are not quite identical to the originals, however. For one thing, the large pen-style ones have an actual clip on the other end, rather than just the stylized appearance of one, as the OEM ones do.

The smaller...
Published on July 23, 2011 by Sarabellum1976

3.0 out of 5 stars They break easily but nice colors
They get clunky but are great for people with large hands.

The clips on the big pens break very easily so I advise not to clip them on your shirt
Published 2 months ago by Christian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 24, 2013
This review is from: DSi XL Jumbo Touch Pen Set - Black/White/Wine Red (Accessory)
The pen stylus is just what I needed to replace the one I had worn down to a nub. In addition, I put a new regular stylus in my DS Lite for emergencies. The pens are not retractable, but there's no harm in that, because they can't leave ink marks anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, good quality!, December 7, 2013
Perfect size, and they feel great in my hand! I admit I tend to chew on my styli, and these hold up a lot better than the usual tiny ones. I don't use the small ones at all--I just wanted a larger stylus to avoid carpal tunnel cramps, and it helps! I gave one to my fiancee, and she loves it too!

Others have complained that they break easily--I constantly drop and step on things, and they've survived this long...

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, November 7, 2013
Perfect for my daughters to use with the Nintendo DSXLs. We were very happy with the product and have ordered more than one set.

5.0 out of 5 stars DSi xl jumbo touch pen set, November 3, 2013
They are just what I wanted. I like the jumbo pens, It feels more like a pen and easier to hold than the smaller ds sticks. I cannnot find them in any store near where I live. I'm glad it came with three of the jumbo pens, I now have spares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, October 17, 2013
Quick Shipping, good packaging. Item is just as described, works perfectly with my 3DS. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pen set excided my expectations, October 9, 2013
Nice set of pens for the money. They were both stylish and functional. My wife has been well pleasd with the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 2, 2013
Jude-Farley Pierre (Spring Hill, Florida) - See all my reviews
These fit well and replaced the originals with no issues. Nintendo does not sell the replacement stylus therefore this was an excellent purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars works but kind of narrow, August 18, 2013
These work for my 3ds but they are not as big as official Nintendo jumbo styluses. I was kind of disappointed since those Nintendo ones, in my opinion, are much more comfortable than these. Additionally, the tip of these pens are not retractable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any 3DS XL Owner, August 12, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This set is an excellent value. You get 3 jumbo pens and 3 regular styli for $6. The jumbo pens are very comfortable and after using one I can't believe how long I've used those dinky styli that come with the 3ds. This is a must by for any 3DS or 3DS XL owner!

5.0 out of 5 stars dsi touch pen set, August 5, 2013
my grandson just love his pen set and uses them all the time because he constantly loses one - great

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 49 | Next ›