Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Aqua Blue|Change

on November 16, 2015
I'm not so happy with this product. The top cover doesn't stay on completely. I mean it slips off so you have to bend the edges to try and make it stay in place. The bottom of the case stays on perfectly, its just the top half that made me a little disappointed with this purchase.
on December 29, 2014
I regret buying this case, it is thin and offers little to no protection for my son's DS. Also it is very sharp and cut my son's finger badly when opening his DS. I wish I had read the reviews and not purchased this case.
on March 10, 2016
This case is nice, but it just slipped on. There is nothing to hold it to the DS, therefore it fell off and was bent within a few weeks. I was expecting small tabs or something that hooked into the case, but it has nothing like that.
on December 28, 2014
We've had it on my daughters ds for about a month . She's pretty carful with it . But I noticed this week that it's falling off . It doesn't securely snap on . I wouldn't consider it armor . More of a decorative accessory .
on April 13, 2015
With in 20min of opening and putting this on my kids ds it cut his hands 2 or 3 times. The edges are very sharp and should not be sold as its aimed to be used on a kods toy!!!
on June 14, 2014
This color is very bright which is a little off putting. But besides that the material isn't good. The cover got bent when I tried to put it on. It's so flimsy.
on June 1, 2014
It hurts my son. It so sharp.. not good sorry but I don't recommend this product to anyone,, every edges is sharp.
on June 1, 2014
this is the worst case ever it was dented had to bend it back and it falls off the case is super thin DO NOT BUY
on January 2, 2015
Nice little lightweight case for DS. Should keep it looking good a little while longer.
on December 14, 2015
Good Case , a little loose but i was able to bend it a bit to make it fit properly.