5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!
It was smaller than I'd anticipated -- took longer than it should have to get to me (it said 2 day shipping then after I purchased gave me a 6 week window that it could be shipped and I needed it for school)

BUT - it got to me in 10 days ( a big longer than 2 days I'd anticipated when I agreed to 2 day shipping) and before I needed it for my assignment --...
Published 9 months ago by Peggikaye Eagler

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Purchase
I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and it already broke. The part that holds the tripods legs into the top piece broke apart and it cant be fixed.
Don't waste your money.
Published 20 months ago by Robert Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 16, 2014
This review is from: DURAGADGET Mini Tripod stand for Kodak Playtouch, Playfull (Camera)

had to laugh at myself over the size expectation --that was my fault for not fully reading -- it's ADORABLE --works well -- legs extend -- and made my assignment to video much easier than trying to balance the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Purchase, June 20, 2013
Robert Nelson (Silver Spring, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it, January 20, 2015
The piece that connects to the camera broke within two weeks. You can't fix it. I would spend a little bit more because this one is just going to break.