4.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Boots!
Published 21 months ago by Socalartgal

3.0 out of 5 stars ankles look fat :(
Published 20 months ago by eekim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Boots!, October 3, 2012
Socalartgal (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I received these boots a few days ago and really do like them! I first wore them today the entire day and they were very comfortable. The suede is very nice and thick and good quality. Really love the pull on style. A zipper was not at all needed with these boots. They also run very true to size. I am 5'6" and a size 12 with muscular calves and had no problem at all with the fit. I am very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 23, 2012
I love these boots! They are really cute and comfortable. I've been wearing them with short, girly dresses and tights and the contrast looks really good. They also look good over jeans.

3.0 out of 5 stars ankles look fat :(, November 10, 2012
the look and smell of 100% suede definitely made a distinct impression when I first opened the box, but when I tried them on, my ankles looked fat because width of the shaft is pretty straight instead of tapering towards the ankles. It looked pretty cool from the side (that chunky, heavy feet look), but from the front, it looked like my feet had been swallowed up by my ankle...So unfortunately, despite the lovely color, smell, look, and feel of these comfortable boots, I'll be returning them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but beware of the bootstraps, December 9, 2012
AmyBee (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DV by Dolce Vita Women's Marko Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
I liked the price point of these boots and the fact that I could wear them with muscular calves. My only major complaint is that the leather used on the bootstraps is super light and ripped on my 2nd time wearing the boots. Do not use the bootstraps to pull the boots on - they are pretty much decorative only. They are secured by a box-stitch but mine just ripped above the stitchline. Again, for the price point I'll forgive and forget but just a warning to be careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, April 23, 2013
I was a little skeptical when I was thinking about buying these boots because I have huge calves. Even when I try on boots that say extended size or something like that, they are too tight. When I first got these I tried them on and I couldn't put them on, this was when I just got off work from standing up all day. The next day I tried them again and they went on, but were tight. I started to wear them around the house and squat in them and they stretched a little each time. I still cannot wear them with skinny jeans, but I can wear them with leggings. The boots felt like nicer quality, but the pull straps are mainly for fashion, not function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, December 3, 2012
These boots were so comfortable right from the start...no breaking in period. I wore them immediately for hours without any problems. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOTS, April 13, 2014
Wear a 9M and Bought a size 9M..., they fit perfect are extremely comfortable and warm too. Love these boots, get many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, November 26, 2013
Love this pair of boots!! Very comfortable.. I wear mine with thick or thin socks and have no problem. I'm an athlete with muscular calves and have no problem wearing these boots with jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for any occasion!, May 17, 2013
Really good, but like everyone said the ankle part is a little big, but good for me because I put height increase insoles in the boots=].

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the suede I expected., April 13, 2013
Suede was very rough in quality, like heavy-duty you find in work gloves. Didn't care for its look or feel. No zipper made wearing with pants too difficult. And ankle was very wide; the boot looked chunky because the cut doesn't taper through ankle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›