5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published on May 29, 2012 by Anonymous

2.0 out of 5 stars METAL WILL TARNISH!!
I love the way this sandal looks and fits. However; after wearing only TWO times (while sitting in an office all day) the metal on of the sandals turned silver!!! I am so disappointed in the quality and customer service of the brand. I have contacted Dolce Vita directly and there is nothing they are willing to do to help.
Published on June 16, 2012 by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, May 29, 2012
I love these sandals! They're comfortable and I love the way they look. The only thing I would suggest is to consider ordering a half-size smaller than what you would normally buy. I didn't do enough research beforehand and I bought a size 8, which is the size that usually fits me best. When the sandals arrived I had to send them back for a size 7 1/2, which ended up fitting me perfectly. Just something to think about!
Also, just an after-thought: When I called customer service about exchanging the sandals for a size smaller, they informed me that there was no exchange option available. I had to mail the original sandals back for a full refund and re-order the smaller size. By that time, the price of the sandals had gone up about $20. The Amazon representative was able to get me a refund for the extra $20 once I placed the order. Most companies wouldn't even care. Way to go, Amazon! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars METAL WILL TARNISH!!, June 16, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, August 9, 2012
This review is from: DV by Dolce Vita Women's Archer Sandal (Shoes)
These sandals are not at all what I was expecting for the money. They are poorly made. If my husband hadn't thrown the box away I would return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, May 18, 2012
tmoney (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DV by Dolce Vita Women's Archer Sandal (Shoes)
After scouring the net for the best deal, I bought a nude pair in 8.5 from Amazon on 5/13 and received them on 5/18. I took to heart all of the comments about size, so while I typically wear 8.5/9 I went with the smaller of the two. The sandals are a PERFECT fit. I'm definitely pleased with my purchase and at $48 and free shipping, it doesn't get much better. The style is chic and surprisingly comfortable. Apparently the sandals are a hit because Dolce Vita is coming out with additional colors (orange/snake & neon yellow/black). I'm off to find my next pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute, but fit not for everyone, October 25, 2013
I LOVE the look of these shoes... They're so cute and have the perfect summer look. The only issue I have with them is that the strap from front to back is a little short and so it presses in to the top of the foot. I know it's not a size issue because I tried on the 7.5 in a store and they were way too loose. I wish they fit better/were more comfortable, because I love them! I still wear them, just not when I know I'll be doing more than a tiny bit of walking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, September 29, 2013
These were awesome but after 2 months of light summer use in nyc, the metal top popped off!
I paid $69 for these DV shoes that only lasted 2 months, I feel really ripped off!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look but not the width, April 3, 2014
Like I said, I don't have a narrow slender foot, so if you are walking anywhere w/ twigs or burrs beware, the sides of my feet are fully exposed to anything jutting out of the ground.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 26, 2014
I went with my usual sandals size, which is one size smaller than my nike sneakers. It fits fine, although there's still a bit room. But I think it's gonna be too tight if I went half a size smaller. Just measure ur feet before choosing the size n then u should b fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm weather ready, February 23, 2014
I really like these sandals. I own 3 pairs in different colors. I was a little disappointed with the white color because they are not true white. The color is more ivory or cream, but I will keep them anyway. They do run big. I normally wear a size 10 but I was able to fit a size 9. They are pretty comfortable for flat sandals and I do like the variety of colors. I would recommend adding them to your spring/summer wardrobe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but way too big, February 18, 2014
I love the look of the shoe but I didn't expect my usual size to be that big. Definitely recommend to take a smaller size

DV by Dolce Vita Women's Archer Sandal