4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes
These are good and durable shoes but one should be advised that they do run small so when you first get them they might be tight but with some wear they stretch a little bit.
Published on December 29, 2012 by TE

3.0 out of 5 stars Striped loafer is cute but stiff and uncomfortable
I really want to love these as I have been looking for striped loafers for a while. They are cute, but unfortunately stiff/uncomfortable and somewhat narrower than expected. I have not broken them in yet, but from experience can tell they will hurt my feet if walking for long. I will be keeping them as I still really think they are cute.
Published 21 months ago by Hope

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, December 29, 2012
TE (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, January 31, 2013
I purchased this style because it seemed like a great choice for a
Casual look. I like them very much! They r comfortable after two or three wearings.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear shoes, July 4, 2014
They fit. I like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shoes, June 9, 2014
I love this shoes ! It`s very comfortable and beautiful.The color is great.It`s my favorite one:)I`ll want to bye another color too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wear, December 20, 2013
Everyone always admires these shoes when I wear them. As soon as my mother saw them, she said, I want a pair. Well worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars If the shoe fits, wear it!, July 24, 2013
I love these shoes so much and have gotten the most compliments of any shoe I've ever worn. Just bought my second pair.
Cheryl.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 15, 2013
The tassels are so cute on this shoe. I didn't give it a complete 5 stars because it takes a lot to break into. Nonetheless. It's a nice casual loafer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusually chic ... and unusually comfortable!, May 6, 2013
These are great shoes! If I could justify it to myself at all, I'd buy every style!

They fit pretty true to size and are comfortable and roomy. The canvas breathes well and the accents hold up pretty well. The tassels lie flat - sometimes on loafers like this, they don't - and all in all, the shoe is easy to wear, looks adorable, and attracts lots of compliments. I find myself buying more mint green clothing of various shades so I can wear this loafer more often!

I enjoy these for the fact that they're a great fit and a new twist on a trend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Striped loafer is cute but stiff and uncomfortable, April 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars very little, April 23, 2013
Unfortunately very little, I wear a size 8.5 should be taken 9. I hope it will increase. Tinder up around the fingers, narrow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›