5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and comfortable!
I wanted to buy the other colors but this was the lowest price at the time. I was so suprised when i received them. The color is so nice and looked much much better then the picture. And also it's more comfortable than I thought. I have walked a long way and my feet don't hurt at all! I definitely would buy more when there's a discount again. A very good buy!!
Published 14 months ago by Cao, Wenjing

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe!
Published 24 months ago by Cooper 2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe!, July 18, 2012
Cooper 2 (MEMPHIS, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I would have kept these and ordered all the other colors but the toes were too tight for the shape of my foot and the leather is very stiff. They are stylish, well made and stand out from others of similar style. I am disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone who can risk breaking them in. Had they fit me better I would have. The next size up would have been too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish and comfortable!, May 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Size seems to be a problem for me, May 2, 2013
This good looking shoe fit in length but was too wide. I didn't think putting an inner sole would solve the problem so I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, April 9, 2013
Comfortable and feel easy-going, but still fun. Color is a rich rust. My friend named them my fashionable grandpa loafer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, April 4, 2013
I got this shoe in 8.5 as against 9 and I have no regrets, its a bit tight tho but I love the shoe so much. Its definitely gonna expand on my leg , I wore it yesterday and got lots of comments. Its a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and cute, March 22, 2013
true to size. they were a bit wide for me, but I have very narrow feet. They are very high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, March 11, 2013
Great shoes as advertised! Would buy them in other colors. Color is better than the pictures. True to size and comfortable to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap chic, March 8, 2013
H.W. (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these a half size larger than I normally wear because I need arch support, which these shoes don't provide. I think I could have bought my regular size. The orthotics aren't that bulky so the shoes are a little loose. In other words, they're probably true to size. They're sort of stiff and will need breaking in. All that being said, the shoes are quite stylish. The color is close to what's in the picture. And they were on sale so they were a super good deal

5.0 out of 5 stars The Millie Loafer, February 22, 2013
I originally ordered these shoes for school, but they'll be used for everyday wear now! Since I walk around a lot, I need support so my back won't be killing me by the end of the school day. These shoes are on point! They have a heel that's not dramatic but provides enough support. I ordered the black suede and the light brown trim really pops when surrounded by the black. I wasn't expecting the heel to be so pink; I thought it was going to be more of a neutral/beige color, but they're still very cute! The tassels just reel everything in! There has been some controversy about the size, so I ordered half a size up just to be safe. They fit like a glove. :) Because I have narrow feet, I was afraid after time the stiffness in the shoe would ware off and they would become loose, but because I would be wearing either socks or tights, I don't think it would be much of a problem. Also, I would recommend walking around with some socks to break them in because they are very stiff. Overall, the shoes are chic! And for the price? It's a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, February 19, 2013
Mille Loafers are exactly what I was looking for. Some reviews said they were tight but after keeping them on around the house for an hour with thicker socks they stretched out perfectly. After that they became one of my most cofortable shoes. The color is a deep rust with more of an orange trim than in the picture. Definitely worth it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›