Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 23, 2014
These sandals are really nice - I am so fond of this color combination, design etc - i wear this almost on a daily basis now - any function - goes well with casuals and any ocassion - Rating would be 100/100 :)
Thank you !
on April 10, 2014
Not as well fitting as I had hoped. Ordered my correct size but needed the next half size up so not very comfortable but wearable.
on March 25, 2014
Super cute - I really like this brand. Need to get adjusted to them/ break them in, they are a bit stiff.
on May 16, 2014
I would have purchased these in the white as well if they had my size. They are so pretty and the heel is just the right height to wear with a variety of outfits. Love love the beading details
on August 26, 2013
Looks nice but my feet keep sliding forward for some strange reason. It's the right size but the straps don't hold my foot in. And it's not comfortable at all - no padding at all.
on February 10, 2014
These are lovely sandals. They fit well and are comfy. My only issue is the strap/buckle. It's far too short and weirdly positioned. I have trouble buckling up every single time.
on July 24, 2014
These are OK given the price point; they are actually cute. However, the leather is stiff and doesn't feel flexible and after a few steps things get a bit uncomfortable.
on June 13, 2014
Great sandal for the price, dresses up a pair of shorts or a sundress... sturdy, attractive, and a big plus is that it's real leather. Nothing like real leather.
on November 28, 2014
such a pretty shoe, Foot overhang a little and it's not the shoe to wear if you're going out shopping for a while, will hurt your feet
on August 10, 2013
I love this heel height. Very comfortable for all day walking. Well constructed attractive shoe. I recommend the shoe and the brand.