Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2012 1:34:10 PM PST
Anyone know if this is going to be released on DVD only (as opposed to the Blu-Ray combo)?

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 11:05:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 13, 2012 11:06:19 AM PST
croncho says:
hello, from previous releases from 20th Century Fox, such as ANOTHER EARTH and TREE OF LIFE, they were released only as COMBO´s, so I would say this is the same case.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012 11:20:37 AM PST
Boo! OK, thanks so much for responding.

Posted on Apr 15, 2012 12:24:04 AM PDT
Barbara Card says:
Are we still assuming that this film won't be released on regular DVD as opposed to Blu-Ray only? Do you think Netflix will carry it? I'm anxious to see it again and it's no longer in theaters except on the Lower East Side (Houston St.) in NYC.

Posted on May 2, 2012 2:21:35 PM PDT
M. Moss says:
Wow thanks FOX for screwing the DVD audience, really how greedy can a company get. I guess I won't be owning this and Another Earth

Posted on May 3, 2012 7:37:58 AM PDT
Barbara Card says:
It looks like Netflix will have it available starting May 15th. It's in my queue, so we'll see what happens.

Posted on May 18, 2012 12:04:41 AM PDT
BK says:
So it'll never be released in the regular DVD format?! That really sucks.

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 1:38:10 PM PDT
Came to this thread late but thanks for making me aware this is only blu-ray, no dvd...and it seems like all the "used" dvds are non-US regions...has anyone successfully gotten a copy on dvd (that you can post!) Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 10:52:31 PM PDT
Barbara Card says:
I went to Best Buy and had a discussion with a knowledgeable salesperson to get more information before buying this DVD. Good news: the set has both a Blu-Ray and regular DVD it in. So you can play either. If you're like me, you have a regular DVD player. It plays perfectly and I continue to enjoy this movie....and Michael Fassbender! Enjoy.

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 12:26:39 PM PDT
Thanks so much for posting, Barbara; I was ready to go out and buy a Blu-ray ;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Shame (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy)
Shame (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy) by Michael Fassbender (Blu-ray - 2012)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (347)