on April 20, 2008
I've had this for about a week. I've burnt a few discs & labeled them the same amount. Thus far it's been problem free. It's simple to use & does the job. It makes very little noise. This particular unit has Lightscribe technology which is the main reason I bought it. It has designs that you can put on the disc & has several different ways you can format the information that you're etching onto the disc. Like everything, experience with the unit will improve what you can do with it. A lot of different fonts are in there as are bold, italics, etc. Also, based on what others have written, I did not download the Nero program disc that comes with unit. My laptop already has the Roxio basic program which has worked well.

I'm very happy with this unit. It makes the disc look professional & attractive. After I have this for a while I will update my review.

05-10-08 update: Unit is still working great. I have even found a way to import images without a scanner or digital camera. The image is usable though not as sharp as it could be using the other methods. I have now downloaded the full version of the Surething software. A lot of different things can be done.

07-19-09 update: I've noticed a lot of people have voted recently on this review. This unit is still working flawlessly. There's no unusual noise or any sort of malfunctions. I've Been MORE than satisfied with it & have gotten my money's worth.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I have had no problems with this product; it works great. It has at least being over year or longer that I have being using this product.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again