Does the Sony DVPFX980 9-Inch Screen DVD Portable flip to a table style screen?
asked by Amy B. Fisher on October 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
The Sony will sit like a computer on the table top or anywhere you sit it...I have had to be in bed a lot so I sat it up on a pillow and it is just great...I have never enjoyed a DVD player like I have this one and I have other DVD players that hook directly to TV...I like this one better.....
Barbara D. Vinesett answered on October 29, 2012
Comment (1) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If by that do you mean is it a "swivel" top, not it does not. It only opens as it shows in the picture.
Paigiesmommy answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It opens and shuts like a computer, and will not fold down to a tablet.
Gloria answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know what a "table style screen" is. However, it doesn't need any additional support when being used and we use it on a table, desk or in a lap. Hope this helps!
Dannai answered on October 29, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dear Amy, Honestly, I do not understand the question. If I had more information I could answer your question possibly. I will do my best to describe this much: the Sony does sit flat for a table with an adjustable screen back which has many positions to adjust to. Does this help? Respectfully, Janelle
Janelle M. Mccormack answered on October 29, 2012

A
I'm not sure what you mean by "table style screen." The 980 can be opened all the way to 180 degrees, resulting in a flat DVD (both base and screen facing up. As you are aware, all portable DVD screens are best set at a 90 degree angle to the base (or to the Earth if base is not level). The screen does not swivel. It may be possible to mount it in a vehicle, but it does not appear to be designed for that purpose. You would have to have a frame to set it in (base and screen facing viewer).
J. Ferguson answered on October 30, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It opens like a laptop computer if that is what you mean. You can watch it on your lap or put it on a table top to view with others.
Always Impoving answered on October 29, 2012

A
does this play blu ray?
Windycity Lady answered on December 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Oct 29, 2012 7:14:08 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›