5.0 out of 5 stars Really Like it
Published on July 10, 2008 by Scott Sherrillo

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible
this is the second one we rereturned to this company defective. the first one didnt turn on and this one the volume didnt work they are suppose to be new so Im not sure if its just a bad product the manufacturer did discontinue it
Published on August 16, 2011 by gina cummins

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Like it, July 10, 2008
This review is from: DXG DXG 567VB 5.0MP HD Camcorder with 1.7-Inch Hi-Res LCD and 2x Zoom (Blue) (Electronics)
I really like this little device. Quality is fine, inbetween a real camcorder and your phone/camera camcorder. But the great thing is that it is so handy, small and easy to use. I shot more short video clips of my kids in one month with this than a couple years with my traditional minidvd camcorder. And with the video stored on a flash drive you can take short vids and load them to youtube or your PC as easy as a digital picture. Well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 2, 2009
Gwendolyn R. Jones (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
I have had so much fun with this camcorder. It is so fun to use when my cat and dog start wrestling or one of them does something funny or even naughty. They do not know they are being recorded and it is so funny to watch their antics over and over. This camcorder is so easy to use and is very convenient. I do not think I have ever taken so many great videos that I can so easily send out to relatives and friends. The quality of the video and the entertainment value gives this product a 5 star rating from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, August 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, June 24, 2011
This camera is just fine. For $35 including shipping you get a camera that you can upload videos to the web. It does not take "still pictures". That was kind of disappointing. It takes 2 @ AA batteries. I use NiMH rechargeables. Taking videos inside requires you to have decent lighting. Buy a $5 memory card and $10 NiMh batteries/charger from the "big box" store and you are all set. It's a fun camera that you don't have to worry about breaking.

Rate and Discover Movies