|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.3 x 3.8 x 4.4 inches|
|Item model number||D101105|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D101105|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.82 shipping
+ $8.43 shipping
DYMO Tapewriter Metal Tape Embosser (101105)
|Price:||$140.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$135.03 (49%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This durable labeler embosses stainless steel and aluminum labels that resist corrosion from extreme weather, temperature, chemical, or UV exposure.
- Built-in hole-punch for creating hanging labels, cable-tie slot punch, and measuring gauge to set leading and trailing label edge length.
- Easy-to-use cutting handle cuts square or rounded edges. Rugged cast aluminum frame withstands tough working conditions. Uses 1/2-inch metal labels.
- Deep emboss ensures excellent character legibility. Print mirror script labels with included reverse-image character wheel.
- Kit includes embosser, character wheel, reverse-image character wheel, 1/2-inch non-adhesive aluminum and stainless steel labels, and hard carry case.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Since I have had some questions about attaching the labels, I have uploaded two images. They show finished labels and how I attach a wire for looping around a tree branch.
The tape-writer itself is very solid feeling, made of 95% metal and a very grippy rubber handle on the cutting arm.
This is my first metal tape-writer, having used the cheap plastic Dymo versions for years. I was hesitant at the price, but now having it in my hands I believe it was worth the money. Seems like it is built for the long haul.
The 1011-05 is overpriced (like all industrial tools) but is built to last. And what choice do you have if you want long-lasting metal labels?
Very easy to use.
It works as its designed with no complaints.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Tape Embosser is just what we needed for a major project. It will produce the lable you need for a harsh environment. The tape is simple to load just follow instructions. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ben H
It performs exactly as advertised and is very easy to use.Published 6 months ago by Terry W. Ketcham
Doesn't work at all, tape will not feed through unit. Very frustrating.Published 6 months ago by David
Terrible feed mechanism. Almost impossible to get all the letters to be processed without a few being on top of each other. I wouldn't buy again or recommend to anyone. Read morePublished 8 months ago by boatmark
Perfect for my needs. I moved to the country and other plant labels don't seem to hold up to the elements. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Martita LMW