Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 13, 2013
I am a novice rider on my first road bike and still ride only about 30 miles a week. Before I started ENJOYING cycling I complained to everyone for advice about my "butt problems". I got recommendations for riding positions, seats, shorts and "just toughen up". My problems were not just discomfort, but yeast infections or external genitalia damage after even a short one mile ride. This cream is THE answer. I apply it to all parts, skin folds and private areas to keep them all happy during and after my ride. Since using this product I have had no lingering discomfort associated with cycling. Good cycling everyone!
66 comments25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2011
I really love this cream! I have tried many creams and this has been the one that lasts the longest and I don't get any problems. I ride long rides 50-100 miles. The cream was tingly at first then that sensation stopped and everything was good. when the tingle first started I was a little worried that it would bother me, but it did not.
on June 15, 2013
Works are prescribed. Heard about from my doctor who is an avid cyclist. I did not experience any of the menthol tingling that other brands have. It is different than the men's - which has some tingling. I like this product a lot and do not go to spin or cycle outdoors without. I load up my chamois - please note regardless of what anyone says, you do not wear underwear with cycling shorts. Keep the undies away and use the above and you will have a better experience. No more saddle soars.
on September 12, 2012
Great for training and treatment between long workouts. Product has a cooling sensation that is great, but it's not very thick so I tend to use Skin Sake on top to get more of a protective layer between me and my bike shorts. There is a little bit of a chemical smell, but not too bad (reason for 4 stars instead of 5). I would order it again.
on September 9, 2014
PROS:This is a fantastic product and I highly recommend it to anyone who spends hours in the saddle or rides on really hot days when sweat and irritation can occur. It's not messy, has a cooling/tingle effect. Personally I find it more sanitary than the jars. It can easily be removed from ride clothing. Can apply directly to high friction skin areas or directly to chamois. I've tested this on about 200 miles and no complaints. Does not dry out and crack like some other products.

CONS: Stay clear of open wounds/sever razor burn and "personal bits" or you may experience a slight burning sensation. It does subside after a couple of minutes.
on June 25, 2014
I recommend this product. I have tried many other brands of chamois creams, butters, etc and this one works for me. It hasn't come off after the IM swim, so I don't have to reapply in transition. Also I just rode 150 miles last weekend in one day and didn't have to reapply for that one either. I've used this product for three years and have zero complaints. I like the tube dispensing and not sure why some brands use tubs to dip your fingers in (bacteria bath). I stay chafe free cycling in the DZNuts Bliss.
on August 16, 2010
I rode for 3 years on a rock hard saddle without any problems. One day, i started developing a sore spot, which progressively worsened despite buying thicker padded shorts and trying different saddles. This cream really helps. It makes everything a little tingly and numbs the pain. It is similar to the mens version, DZ nuts, but not as tingly. The mens version felt more potent and seemed to last longer, but the first time I tried it, I didn't realize how strong it was and thought I had rubbed ben-gay down my shorts! I keep some of both depending on my ride. The price is well worth it. Only dissappointment, I hoped for a sooner delivery - it took about a week.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
Wow. This product saved me while I rode RAGBRAI. Could not have done it without DZNuts Cream. Would never go on a long ride without it.
on July 18, 2014
We purchase this product with a different reason of what is probably meant for. My wife suffers of urticaria and sometimes her skin is very sensitive to the point that if she scratch even just a little her skin will get swollen, well I don't want to describe all her simptoms but I want to tell that this product has help her to relieve her skin tenderness.
I really recommend this product, give it a try who knows it may help you too.
on June 3, 2014
Really helps prevent saddle sores. I bike 10 miles each way to work about 2-3 days a week, so I need to keep things protected and comfortable. I apply it directly to my skin before putting on cotton undies & my padded shorts. Works great!