5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Athletes and Bikers...
Published on January 23, 2012 by H Hotchi

1.0 out of 5 stars Burny butt!
Careful how you use this stuff and where you put it. It's like putting Icy Hot on your private parts. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
Published 10 months ago by C. Currie

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Athletes and Bikers..., January 23, 2012
H Hotchi (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
Let me start out by saying I have been battling my weight and had varying degrees of difficulties initially starting my workout routines. It became so frustrating for me because I knew I had to workout in order to lose weight and get back in shape, however, my body wasn't cooperating. What I mean by this is I would deal with rashing so badly! I bought various workout underwear/shorts and NOTHING seemed to help. I tried various powders and creams with no success at all. How was I to get in shape, when working out left me with such skin problems? The smallest of walks or trips to the gym were excrutiating to the point where I didn't even want to engage in these activities.
Then it happened one day: I saw a smart car that pulled up next to me that was advertising DZ Nuts. I laughed immediately at the name, but felt I owed it to myself to log in to the website and check out the product. Could this be the answer to help me? I notice most of the reviews were from the point of view of athletes or this that were bicyclists. I didn't fall into either of those categories, but felt I had to try this out. I ordered this with high hopes that it would be the answer to helping me. Guess what?!?! IT IS THE ANSWER! I apply, as directed and I can go hiking for hours and do whatever my body will allow me to do. NOT ONCE have I had to deal with rashes, while using this product. I even took spin classes and it worked perfectly! I make sure I have three tubes at all times (one in my backpack, one in my gym bag and one at home.) I want to ensure I never have to deal with horrible rashes again. I hope this helps those that deal with similar circumstances and situations. Don't let rashes/chaffing ever get in the way of doing all the physical activities you want to do. I've lost a lot of weight and I can't be stopped now!

5.0 out of 5 stars DZ Nuts RElieves Chafing, April 15, 2010
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
I've been an avid cyclist for 30 years. I'd been suffering from chafing for about the last 2 years. I'd tried different saddles, powders, and petroleum jelly, but none provided the degree of relief I've received using DZ Nuts. If you're experiencing saddle chafe, give it a try!

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect Your Junk, August 14, 2012
rcrhee (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's
While the squeeze tube does keep the mess down, I need to apply DZ more liberally than the Assos equivalent, resulting in a premature emptying of deez nuts.

4.0 out of 5 stars my first chamois cream... wish it would get absorbed by the shorts, May 22, 2013
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
i feel like it takes a large amount of cream to get a good amount of lubrication.

my suggestion is trimming ur man bush and taint hair for a more comfortable ride... i hope that is not "TMI" lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Burny butt!, March 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product High Price, February 23, 2013
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
Seems like a quality product and provides protection against chafing. Slight cooling effect. However, the quantity of product you get seems less than other similar products. I can't say I'm sold yet on replacing it once it's used up.

5.0 out of 5 stars From nagging heat rash to tingly joyfulness., July 23, 2014
Dale M. (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
I started cycling about two years ago. After being overweight for too long I found joy in getting outside and feeling free with the wind in my face. My joy faded when summer came because every year since I can remember I would get this horrid heat rash, and that was BEFORE I started exercising outside! Itchy, stinging gnawing discomfort. In the past I tried powders, and gels, and creams with mediocre results. The rash usually lasted until the first frost or so and my nether regions began to enjoy the cooler temperatures. I was fortunate to discover DZNuts on some Internet forums and immediately ordered it. I can happily say I've gone through my 3rd tube and just starting on my 4th with fantastic results. I haven't had that nagging heat rash at all since I began applying this stuff. It is the secret sauce! On top of that it just feels good! Once applied it provides a nice tingling sensation, there's no burning or discomfort even if it happens to get on the ole bunghole. I cannot recommend this stuff enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but on the light side, May 28, 2014
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
I like this compared to Assos and Paceline Chamois Butt'r. They are all a similar lube weight which is kind of light but the DZNuts is the only one without petroleum products in it and other junk. I would prefer something a lot thicker because I still get rubbed raw with this but its better than nothing. Some of the greasier products like Unpetrolium and similar consistent products don't wash out of the shammies.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love dz nutz, November 19, 2014
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
i love dz nutz. when people come by my house i let them all play with dz nutz. one friend rubbed dz nutz all over their face by mistake... i had to explain that dz nutz dont go on your face. i recommend dz nutz to anyone who needs a pair of their own. Thanks dz nutz

4.0 out of 5 stars Cringe-worthy name, great product performance, October 27, 2014
This review is from: DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream - Men's (Sports)
It's hard to tell people that you highly recommend something called DZNuts cream. Even when you feebly mutter that it's called DZ because of the inventor's name: Dave Zabriskie, you still can't avoid people looking at you funny when you tell them about deez-nuts.

So, get some masking tape and cover the name, because this product is worth it. Leading up to my first century ride, I found myself constantly upgrading for comfort because the little annoyances of a twenty mile ride quickly become the extreme aggravations of a training ride.

I was skeptical of DZNuts, not least of all because of the too cutesy names. But it received good reviews, and I decided to give it a chance.

Application is simple: just lather it on where things rub "down there." Yes, when you first apply it you will get the sensation of cooling that feels like it's going to turn into uncomfortable burning, but, at least for me, it never got to that point. I can see where this might go badly if you already have any kind of chaffing that leads to microscopic tears in your skin, but assuming you're in pretty good shape to start out with (and you don't have some kind of intolerance), you will probably not have much more than a moment when you suck your breath in, cross your fingers, and hope that the building sensation subsides. It does.

As far as it's effectiveness, I rode multiple 70-80 mile practice rides and a 102 mile main ride. Hundreds of miles and many, many hours on the bike never turned terrible for me, thanks to some well-fitted cycling shorts and DZNuts. I applied it once, tossed it in my pickup bag, and managed to make it smoothly through all my rides.

My only knock on the product is that it's a bit on the expensive side. But, if you need something that works, this is it.

DZNuts Pro Chamois Cream, 4 ounce