4.0 out of 5 stars Trina's Nasty Little Surprise
Although sometimes vile and incredibly offensive to women everywhere, Trina's single, "Da Baddest..." was a surprisingly good track. I found myself tapping my toes while laughing hysterically to her frank and explicit approach to her escapades. Not for the weak at heart.
Published on August 21, 2000 by mzjbce

1.0 out of 5 stars Da Saddest B****
Published on February 6, 2007 by Nuisance

4.0 out of 5 stars Trina's Nasty Little Surprise, August 21, 2000
"mzjbce" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Trina Is Off Glass, July 23, 2000
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
Yo! This Cd by Trina is off Glass for sure. I mean when she first came out with Trick Daddy in "Nann Nigga" I thought she needed a little work on her style. But when I bought her cd, I couldn't let go of it. I bought it 2 months ago, and I am still jammin to it. This Miami female knows exactly what she saying in her lyrics and take no mess from anyone. I like tracks 2,4,5,7,10,11,12,13,14,& 17. She is fine as ever and she can really flow. All I can say to the people who haven't gotten this cd yet,Ya'll don't know what you are missin. She also is pretty good because her lyrics remind me of some of the other female rappers such as Foxy Brown,Lil'Kim,Sole',Eve,Da Brat, and Strings

5.0 out of 5 stars The New Millenium Diva, October 25, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
Trina, I am in love with your flow and style. Sorry Kim, Trina has dethroned you as the Rap Diva. Trina is not to be messed with she lets us have it from the first track to the last. The Big Lick is my favorite Cut. She takes girl power to a new level. She is the first woman who I think can hold her own with the realest baddest B--Ms. Millie Jackson. Trina should be heading for Superstardom because she is just simply the best female rapper. No other female with the exception of Mia X comes close to keeping it really real.

1.0 out of 5 stars Da Saddest B****, February 6, 2007
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
I remember when I first heard heard Trina I couldnt help but wonder what was people's fascination with her? So what she makes raunchy records, the girl couldnt rap her way out of a flavored condom plus she sounds like a hood version of Edith from All In The Family. From where I from Trina is the most overrated female ever. This album is concrete proof of that statement. The first single The Baddest B**** is so cheesy it makes you wonder how this song became a hit. Pull Over , Off The Chain Wit it, Off Glass and I Dont Need You are extra cheesy to the point you might get constipated from the first listen. Other disposables: The Big Lick(Blah), Aint S***(a female version Of Dr. Dre's B***es Aint S***. How original), I'll Always(super stale plus she should be sued for screwing up Ronald Isley's Voyage To Atlantis), Watch Yo Back and the rest of this album.
Bottom Line: Trina's Da Baddest B**** is the worst female rap album next to the Notorious K.I.M. and Thug Misses. The beats suck, her lyrics sound like they were conceived in the mind of a tweenager and her voice is as painful as scratching a chalkboard with your fingernails. Lyrics like /Sisqo made that song/ when he seen me in a thong th th th thong show you that she puts the corn in corny! Da Baddest B**** more like Da Saddest B****!

4.0 out of 5 stars Da Baddest B***h without a doubt, July 24, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
Trina shines on her debut. After only a couple collaborations on Trick Daddy albums, her album was released riding high on her first single, Da Baddest B***h. After hearing this song, I was convinced that her voice and delivery was unique, but the subject wasn't. But, after hearing "Pull Over", I decided that I would give the album a try. I made no mistake. From the intro, Trina shows all of us how she is the baddest by going sexual and violent (hence the very appropriate Parental Advisory) and bragging about it. Near the end, there are a few un-noticeable soft songs, but the album finishes w. the excellent bonus "Pull Over". Her delivery is probably the best in recent times and the content outdoes Lil' Kim's albums put together. Make no mistake, Trina is Da Baddest B***h.

5.0 out of 5 stars She is Da Baddest, March 15, 2001
OhMyGod (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
I love Trina! This CD is great. It isn't appropriate for kids, but most rap isn't! If you're looking for a CD this is it. All of the songs have gotten me to sing along, or at least try to. My personal favorites are "I don't need ya" and "Da Baddest Bitch." Even though all of her songs talk about sex, they all are very catchy! I listen to every song on her CD. The only problem with some of them, is that they are too short. If you are into this type of music, don't pass this CD up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trina, March 23, 2000
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
The album was what I expected it to be. The beats really get you in the mood to party. The whole album she spoke the truth, just told like it should be told. I give her much props for telling how we,so called women sometimes act when it comes to a man.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sparse production value, crappy lyricism, forget about it!, May 30, 2000
ren59 (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
Man, I've heard better beats coming from my plumbing pipes at three in the morning than this low-budget underproduced piece of trash. And what the heck is up with these so-hardcore lyrics here? You're the "baddest b*tch"? That's really nice, a real nice thing to aim for. NEXT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing But PureTrash!, October 21, 2003
Andre M. "brnn64" (Mt. Pleasant, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
Trina has an interesting voice, but these are terribly uninteresting trashy tunes filled with wild cursing and crudity with no real thought or creativity. These is a really sickening segment where Trina's on the phone with some ignorant ghetto girl profanely rambling as if she had never seen the inside of a school house. How anyone can find trash like this entertaining is just beyond me! I guess it's time for the Geritol and rocking chair for me! (But hey, at least it's better than Khia's "Thug Misses").

1.0 out of 5 stars quite possibly the worst music ever., March 12, 2001
"poniesforchrist" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Da Baddest Bitch (Audio CD)
trina and her featured friends are clueless, tasteless, humorless, artless, tuneless, mindless and hopeless...
absolutely wretched, with nary a shred of artistic merit, musical invention or even camp novelty value...the day the "ghetto-skanks" flaunting their limitless avarice and faux-empowered, nymphomaniacal psychosis are wiped clean from the music scene is a day we can all sigh with relief...
you could throw a grain of sand and hit an album more worthy of your money...
trina is the poster girl for the end of civilization...avoid this at all costs for the betterment of society and yourself.