Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Da Vinci 8 Player Texas Holdem 52-Inch Folding Poker Table Top with Carrying Case
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2009
I bought this as a bday gift for my bf. This table folds up nicely into the bag and is easy to store - not as heavy as I thought it would be. Nice cup holders and chip holders - maybe could be a little deeper. Cards don't slide very easily across the surface, so dealer needs to be a bit more accurate about card placement, especially with all 8 players seated. I would recommend this to anyone who plays poker on a semi-regular basis.
on January 3, 2007
The picture leads you to believe that it folds once. It doesn't. Additionally, the bag looks nothing like the picture which would give you the idea that you think you are buying a table that only folds in half (the more folds, the cheaper and more painful to set up). The material is nice, cheap chip and cup holders. I would not recommend buying this.
on January 10, 2014
Not very durable but if you don't move it often then it should be fine. For me, certain pieces were ripping already after moving it on and off a table 3-5 times. The zipper on the bag broke as well. But it is still usable, as long as you place it on a flat table and don't move it often then this is good. I had to fix mine with tape to keep the pieces tight on it.
on July 24, 2011
Because it folds up into quarters which is nice for carrying and storage, it puts too many ridges and seams in the top surface and it is hard to clear the cards or chips off of the felt surface of the table top. I am going to try to return it and get a top that folds in half and has only one smooth seam. I have used this type in the past and will continue to use this type.
on October 24, 2014
I love how this thing folds up, and it's also much lighter than my old poker table, which makes it great for taking over to a friend's house. I haven't had any problems with cards getting stuck in the creases. I would have given it 5 stars, but the case fits a little too snugly so it's sometimes rather tricky to put the table back in it.
on September 14, 2007
Received new poker table and it only cost $20 plus $20 S/H for a total of $40. I can't believe it only cost $20. If your looking for a portable poker table, buy this NOW! You won't regret it. It looks and feel great and all my friends love it. BUY THIS NOW!
on November 29, 2010
Got this table for poker nights on thursdays. It does it job & no complaints. Haven't had any problem where the cards get stuck in the creases where the table folds.
on July 4, 2012
prima-facie the product concept is good but the quality extremely poor in terms of construction. the packaging was pathetic and delivered by aramex before schedule. the base could have been made with light weight particle board or mdf, it would have been much better. there were 8 damages to the board which could have been prevented if some thermocol packing was provided at all the edges between the product and the cardboard box.
on December 9, 2009
This table does fold twice, but that is exactly how it is described. I like the fact that it folds twice for storage reasons.
on November 13, 2009
The picture of the carry bag and description clearly states that the tabletop folds twice and that is what I received.