5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavoring for coffee
We bought these at Sam's Club, and when Sams stopped stocking Almond we now buy through Amazon. Two tablespoons in coffee makes great, and fairly inexpensive coffees. For those who imagine that they can "taste" the container it came in, you should really try a blind taste test to compare glass with plastic. For myself, I suspect a political agenda.
Published on October 9, 2011 by Griswel

2.0 out of 5 stars DaVinci sugar free syrup
We didn't care for the after taste this syrup left when added to our coffee. Would not purchase again. We ended up giving the remaining two bottles we purchased away.
Published 24 months ago by SunnyAZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent flavoring for coffee, October 9, 2011
Griswel (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Syrup, Almond, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, April 8, 2012
Kyle Bradshaw (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
Tastes as expected. Has that strange aftertaste but that's with every splenda product. I'd say this is probably my favorite coffee sweetener, and I've used about every flavor of the Torani lineup. And quit crying about plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, February 23, 2012
I purchased this to give me almond taste in my tea, now that Bigelow no longer makes their Vanilla Almond black tea. I'm buying vanilla tea and adding the almond syrup - it tastes great!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly what I was looking for., December 1, 2012
Kristine Johanek (Marshfield, WI USA) - See all my reviews
It's excellent in coffee, and also as an ingredient in pastry filling and in a ricotta cheese based dessert I like. It's far less expensive in this three pack than in the grocery store, so I feel like I can experiment and use it more often.

5.0 out of 5 stars DaVinci Sugar Free Syrup, November 2, 2012
RI book worm (Hope Valley Rhode Island) - See all my reviews
I regularly use a variety of DaVinci Sugar Free Syrups. I add them to my iced coffee or in cooking. They add great flavor without adding calories. Almond Flavor is one of my favorites.

Prompt service and delivery from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes light and good, January 7, 2014
I really like this syrup. I've tried other brands and thrown them out. The only downside is the artificial sweetener. I had recently decided to use truvia in stead of artificial sweeteners. Nonentheless I still use this one. It's great i s seltzer water for an almond flavored drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in coffee, February 12, 2014
Liked the plastic bottles and the price. It is difficult you to fiind the Almond flavor? Will order again in the near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavor, January 12, 2014
This is my wife's favorite coffee flavoring. If not for this, she indicated that she might give up coffee forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 24, 2013
I put some of this wonderful flavor in my water bottles in the evening and then freeze them. I take several of these to work each day and enjoy a ice cold delicious water with almond flavor all day long. It is a perfect way to get healthy water with no calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my day sweeter, December 19, 2013
Jennifer (Woodbridge, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I'm addicted to this--I put it in my coffee and even pancake mix! Makes my day. Hard to believe its sugar free since it's so good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›